Xbox One My game crashes when I go to the left of my spawn

Nemesis101102

Terrarian
Says in the title, I start up my world and if I go to the left of my spawn the game immediately crashes, this world was made after 1.3 launched. I can only go to the left of my world by using a cosmic car key and going very far above the area that crashes.

Says in the title, I start up my world and if I go to the left of my spawn the game immediately crashes, this world was made after 1.3 launched. I can only go to the left of my world by using a cosmic car key and going very far above the area that crashes.
Hi there @Nemesis101102, welcome to the forums. ~:) I have seen others that say they experience something similar, but there aren’t enough details to piece together a hypothesis of a pattern of why it’s happening for it to be looked into further. Do you have any buildings you built where you crash. Lots of chests, or painted items, or mannequins? Anything unusual?

Hi there @Nemesis101102, welcome to the forums. ~:) I have seen others that say they experience something similar, but there aren’t enough details to piece together a hypothesis of a pattern of why it’s happening for it to be looked into further. Do you have any buildings you built where you crash. Lots of chests, or painted items, or mannequins? Anything unusual?
There isn’t anything in the spot that crashes, once I move about a mini maps worth of space to the left it just crashes, there’s no chests there, no mannequins, nothing, it’s just a spot that randomly crashes

Back
Top Bottom