PC My game is not opening

daderpycoolguy

Skeletron
I was going to go open Terraria (1.3) And when I tried to open it I waited for a little but and it didn't open. I tried again but nothing happened. I kept trying and it still didn't work. I checked the Player and World files and all the data is still there. My computer is Windows 8 And my specs are Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2920 @ 1.86GHz 1.86 GHz 4Gb 64 bit. And it's a laptop. I'm not sure what the problem is so can anybody explain? Thank you for your time.

I was going to go open Terraria (1.3) And when I tried to open it I waited for a little but and it didn't open. I tried again but nothing happened. I kept trying and it still didn't work. I checked the Player and World files and all the data is still there. My computer is Windows 8 And my specs are Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2920 @ 1.86GHz 1.86 GHz 4Gb 64 bit. And it's a laptop. I'm not sure what the problem is so can anybody explain? Thank you for your time.
Look in the task manager. If u find it there close it and try again. This method should work :)

Back
Top Bottom