PS3 MY GAME SAYS I NEVER BOUGHT IT BUT I HAVE PROOF

TheLostGamer

Terrarian
I was playing loading in and my PS3 crashes so it says to restart or files curropted so I do and now everything is gone please help me PSN XXGodz_GamingXX

I think you'd have more success contacting you console's customer support. This doesn't seem to be something caused by Terraria itself, so I don't think the developers can do much - if anything - about it.

I was playing loading in and my PS3 crashes so it says to restart or files curropted so I do and now everything is gone please help me PSN XXGodz_GamingXX
Sorry to hear this @TheLostGamer. When the console crashed were you loading up the console, or trying to load up Terraria? Did you happen to have any “all item” maps that you downloaded onto your console?

I would suggest opening a ticket with 505 Games to see if they have any insight. I’d encourage you to include a lot more detail as to exactly what screens you were looking at when the console crashed. Was it your entire PS3 or just Terraria, are other games affected, any errors that the console is showing you, is there any Terraria thumbnail in your game list, etc.

You can open a support ticket here: https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

You’ll need to make an account to open a ticket
B40AAE97-0309-4B54-906D-D06115F6F658.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom