Xbox One My games crash when i go to my map !

cyril

Terrarian
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me because all my stuff is on a map that I can no longer access. The bug on start when I was 10 seconds on to do a craft. Then I left this map to join a friend we beat a bump and I had the loot in my inventory. We changed games and come back my invantary had surrendered to the same states that when I had been craft a crack. I have a lot of bug but when I want to go to my map, my crash games before loading ...

pls... i need help

Hello everyone, I hope you can help me because all my stuff is on a map that I can no longer access. The bug on start when I was 10 seconds on to do a craft. Then I left this map to join a friend we beat a bump and I had the loot in my inventory. We changed games and come back my invantary had surrendered to the same states that when I had been craft a crack. I have a lot of bug but when I want to go to my map, my crash games before loading ...

pls... i need help
If one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Si un monde est en train de vous écraser et ne le charge pas, et si vous pouvez aller dans d'autres mondes nouveaux ou existants, je suis désolé de le dire Que le monde qui s'écroule est très probablement un fichier de jeu corrompu maintenant et ne peut pas être récupéré.

Désolé, je n'ai pas de meilleures nouvelles. Si vous souhaitez parler avec 505 jeux directement et voir s'ils ont de meilleures nouvelles sur votre problème, vous pouvez ouvrir un ticket de support avec eux ici (vous devrez créer un compte pour ouvrir un ticket): https: / /support.505games.com/fr/support/home

Bien, ça n'a pas d'importance. Merci quand même

on Xbox one version a joined multiplayer session in a host world ended - after that I wanted to go to my own main world - and after the world loading bar is full - Terraria Xbox one is crashing to the dashboard every time I try to load that particular world. Other created worlds load just fine.

Never deleted that fist world of mine and I keep it, till it can go through the 1.3 conversation process - when the update for 1.3 is coming to one
I keep a little light of hope that perhaps it can "repair" it in a way that it is at least accessible again :)

Back
Top Bottom