My House Is it gooood???????????

Does it suck?

• Total voters

Baluffalo

Eye of Cthulhu
Ok I suck at building, im that kinda guy that just flies through games making no long term things no building and just going ham on the bosses (what i live for) so my first non-wood box house:

upload_2014-11-1_10-31-31.png

THANKS! and guess what? i have beat every boss and invasion in that world.... and i have the best items!

Playing Minecraft and Terraria at the same time while reading an article about making a post, nice.

The house is plain, and its not that far from a wooden box to be honest.
It has large empty spaces, everything is made from the same material and has the default room pattern.

But hey! At least you didn't use wood! :p

but its not my house, its those stupid NPC's house i dont give a crap about how they feel, all i want is VICTORY!!!!! AND DEATH!!!-oh hi there! who am i? what did i just say? never mind :)

a bit weird that your title says "my house" while you only show the house of your NPC's
can i see your house in terraria, where you've set your spawn point?

Yeah... I try to mix up my houses by using stair platforms, walls, and decorations, but it usually just ends up being a box. My main house on console is really the only non wooden box house I had. It was like a tower of npc houses surrounded by an iridescent brick castle with armor stands that had all pre-1.2 armors on them, in order of defense. It looked worse than it sounds. Now, for The #2Spookiest Terraria Halloween Contest it's a spooky ebonwood mansion that's actually somewhat organized. I'm keeping the armor stands but have to add 1.2 armor.
EDIT: found the picture I used for the contest. Sorry for sloppy connection
1966035_1717409511816599_5124308939094597033_o.jpg

Last edited:
well my current home creation is a japanese style mansion with about 3-4 floors made already and 4 more to be made.

and

the feels man, why the feels. curse you huss

once im done with this one im thinking of entering it into the compendium, but i would hate to take over this thread xD so yea, spam my profile or something i guess

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewl!
[DOUBLEPOST=1415750654][/DOUBLEPOST]how do you get headless horseman?? and i feel like a noob, but how do you get to the thing that tells you where and how to get the titles?

Back
Top Bottom