WIP My house (PC)

Inactive38728932489243

Official Terrarian
This is a basic house I'm working on,
not furnished. what should i use? most if every type of wood is available to me

this is like my bare nessecities. the stuff in the bottom can be removed but up top i am going to put a table and chair and move the nurse in. :p
but the bottom? what type of candles and stuff should i have? will update when i furnish the top floor.
the bottom pretend those things aren't there. i have a place for them later. but the sawmill, and the living wood station need to stay. so work that in if you have a suggestion
Thanks,
-Jay

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 4.56.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 4.56.56 PM.png
    633.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 5.24.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 5.24.27 PM.png
    695.4 KB · Views: 174
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 5.24.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 5.24.27 PM.png
    695.4 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
I'm not that pro housing but... I see most of good builds involve player base and NPC housing merged and all crafting stations diffused in the whole area, also a good usage of furniture and decorations. Of course, you can't have exactly what you want at a time, but you can still try to make your best. :) You probably have seen lots of good builds, I think you can think about them. And for last, you're already doing good!

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 8.00.15 PM.png

MAJOR upgrades :D
expanded the left hand side roof (compare if you wish)
added the bottom floor furniture complete with weapons and item racks.
barrels to the far right (storing stuff as well)
and the same is
nurse is there, moved the time travel thing.
oh yes, filled in under the house and added a pit thingie to make sure enemies cant walk in and stomp the nurse out.

in all took about 1.5 hours :D
resource gathering took an hour, (i got 2 full stacks and more wood for later use)
and I'd say the resources needed are 400 stone, about 500 wood (walls, and furniture)
and yeah, was a REALLY fun build, and those floating houses are going to be fixed. don't worry xD
but yeah. any comments/suggestions?
(copy if you wish. if anyone asks tell them you got it from someone on the forums. dunt steal my work without credit)

so the traveling merchant gave me a visit.
i added a glass dome thingy so if i forget to close my doors there is a dome around the house (actuators and glass)
and the merchant had a chalice, fancy dishes, and a few other non build things. so i used them and have to say. detail is important :D
just some updates. this is my workshop with the nurse, i spawn in there, do work, i have a separate apartment series for NPCs. if you'd like i can show you.

Back
Top Bottom