Other My Ideal changes

MD11

Terrarian
My friend told me to post here sense it got looked at by devs

This is going to be a long one...

First, I would add a new Early-Game Summoning armor set, made with Copper/Tin Bars and Iron/Lead Bars at an Anvil calledConjurer's Armor.
  • Conjurer's Helm: 2 Defense, + 1 Minion.
  • Conjurer's Chestplate: 3 Defense, + 5% Summon Damage.
  • Conjurer's Leggings: 1 Defense, + 1 Minion.
  • Set Bonus: +10% Summon Damage.

Then, a Pre-Hardmode boss in the Beach/Ocean called the Royal Jelly, which is Pre-EoW/BoC. It spawns during Rain at the Beach/Ocean after defeating EoC.

A function that allows a player to chose what class weapon they start with.

APlatinum Globe,Jungle furniture, furniture crafted with Vine Rope (The stuff you get from the Guide to Plant Fiber Cordage) and a few other additions to the Jungle.

A Jungle Mimic and Desert Mimic/Desert Biome Chest. The main weapon would be a bow called The Sandstorm.
    • 65 Ranged Damage
    • Fast Use time
    • Autofire
    • Weak Knock back
    • 20% chance to not consume ammo.
    • Shoots three arrows at once.
    • Turns Wooden Arrows into Sandy Arrows. Sandy Arrows slow enemies down.

A crafting recipe for Magic Mirrors and Ice Mirrors:
    Magic Mirror: 10 Souls of Light, 5 Silver/Tungsten Bars, 10 Glass, 5 Fallen Stars, 5 Recall Potions - Tinkerer's Workshop.
    Ice Mirror: 30 Ice Blocks, 20 Snow Blocks, 1 Magic Mirror - Tinkerer's Workshop.

Tatinite:
    A Hard mode ore that spawns after you beat Golem. Requires a Picksaw to mine.
    Tatinite Bar: 4 Tatinite Chunks- Lizahard Furnace.
    Tatinite Slab: 1 Tatinite Chunk, 1 Stone Block - Lihzahrd Furnace.
    Tatinite Mask/Helmet/Hood: 17 Tatinite Bars - Lihzahrd Furnace.
    Tatinite Chestplate: 29 Tatinite Bars - Lihzahrd Furnace.
    Tatinite Greaves: 23 Tatinite Bars - Lihzahrd Furnace.
    • Tatinite Mask: 14 Defense, +20 Health, +15% Melee Damage, +10% Melee Speed.
    • Tatinite Helmet: 9 Defense, +20 Health, +20% Ranged Damage, +20% chance not to consume ammo.
    • Tatinite Hood: 10 Defense, +20 Health, +80 Mana, +15% Magic Damage.
    • Tatinite chestplate - 19 Defense, +10 Health, +20% Critical Strike Chance.
    • Tatinite greaves - 17 Defense, +20 Health, +10% Movement Speed.
    • Set bonus: invincibility frames increased, permanent Thorns buff.

Tatinite Hamaxe:
  • 13 Tatinite Bars - Lihzahrd Furnace. (Fast Use Time, 140% Axe Power, 100% Hammer Power).
    True Shield of Cthulhu:
  • Shield of Cthulhu, 10 Souls of Sight, 20 Tatinite Bars - Ancient Manipulator (7 Defense, 45 Melee Damage, Allows the wearer to dash, permanent Shine buff).
    Tatinite Blast Sword:
  • Beam Sword, 15 Souls of Light, 15 Tatinite Bars - Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil (199 Melee Damage, Very Slow Use time, Autoreuse, Average Knockback, every 3rd swing releases a fiery sword projectile that explodes into damaging sparks upon impact with a wall or enemy).

A Pre-Hardmode melee weapon referencing Hollow Knight (with Team Cherry's permission, of course) called The Broken Nail, which can drop from any bug based enemy. It has the same attack animation as the Arkhalis, but slower (14 damage, Fast Use time, Autofire, can hold Right-Click for a second attack with higher critical strike chance, but slower speed).

That's all for now.

Honestly I didn't know which category to post this in and tatinite is said (Tae - tin - night)

1. If there is hardly any summoning items that early in the game, i don't get the point of the conjurers armour.
2. Thorium mod
3. At the start of the game you don't really have a specific class. It is all mixed class until post EOW/BOC.
4. Furniture seems good. More info on the globe please.
5. Jungle mimic is coded into the game but can't be spawned without hacks or plugins. It would be cool to add along with the desert mimic and desert biome chest.
6. Magic mirror crafting recipe? No. First of all, overpriced. Second of all, ice mirrors are the same as magic mirrors so it's not worth "upgrading" it. I like being able to find magic mirrors/ice mirrors.
7. No more ore.
8. Depends on the dev's vision of the game

Back
Top Bottom