My ideas on killing dungeon guardian

Electroman102

Duke Fishron
Here are some ideas I have not tested on how to kill dungeon guardian.

You need: 10,000 etherian mana
Lightning aura staff
Shinobi infiltrator armor

Collect 10,000 etherian mana. Summon in old ones army, and use actuators to drop the army into a pit. This will keep the crystal from harm as long as you don’t advance.

Stack 1000 lightning auras in one spot. Set up a hook loop going around the auras. Summon in the guardian, and make sure it is in the middle of the loop before you start hoiking around it.

Estimated kill time: 10 seconds.

also i have another way of killing DG without endgame weapons. you will need any fast firing gun, megashark will do with crystal bullets.

first go to depth 0 and carefully add a teleporter that teleports you to the entrance. now go below 0 depth and run to the teleporter, activate it and now all u need to do is dash dash dash to avoid him.

get a phantasm with any arrows ( luminite works wonders but its post moonlord), get an ufo mount.

now go below 0 depth and fly as fast as u can, so the DG will follow u.

now use ur mount and explore the world while flying with DG and shotting him.

Post ways that you killed the dungeon guardian, so those who view this page have more ideas on how to kill DG.

Last edited:
If you haven't tested them what's the purpose of making a thread for them?

Also, I hate to be that guy, but neither of these strategies will work for a second. The Old One's Army can only be summoned if the enemies have an unobstructed path to the crystal, and Titanium Armor used to be a viable strategy due to a bug, but that required an exploit which has since been patched out.

You can use actuators once the army has been summoned in to drop them into a pit where they can’t attack the Crystal.

Not if they are in a pi with the Crystal above them and no blocks to no clip through. I’ve seen someone else do it.

I saw that vid, and I thought that 9999 lightning aura sentries would deal 1 damage each, at the same time, killing the DG

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think invincibility frames also apply to DG?
Yeah, all enemies have I-frames, just significantly less than the player iirc. If they didn't, a single piercing weapon like the vilethorn could carry the entire game.

@Aurora3500 plz delete this thread I need to redo it

There's no need to create a new Thread, you can edit the original post of this Thread for any changes you want to make for this guide. If you intend to completely abandon this Thread, I can lock it for you in that case. If you're going to create a new Thread off of this one, we ask that you don't however and continue using this Thread.

my way is actually easy but only available endgame.

get a phantasm with any arrows ( luminite works wonders but its post moonlord), get an ufo mount.

now go below 0 depth and fly as fast as u can, so the DG will follow u.

now use ur mount and explore the world while flying with DG and shotting him.

Great! Do you want me to add it to my ways of killing DG or no?
yeh u can.

also i have another way of killing DG without endgame weapons. you will need any fast firing gun, megashark will do with crystal bullets.

first go to depth 0 and carefully add a teleporter that teleports you to the entrance. now go below 0 depth and run to the teleporter, activate it and now all u need to do is dash dash dash to avoid him.

The dungeon gaurdian goes 41 mph, so unless you're using reindeer mount, there's no way to outrun it. Ichor bullets would be better, since dg isn't immune to it. It would take down it's defense, then you wouldn't need 9999 bullets. The teleported is a good idea though.

The dungeon gaurdian goes 41 mph, so unless you're using reindeer mount, there's no way to outrun it. Ichor bullets would be better, since dg isn't immune to it. It would take down it's defense, then you wouldn't need 9999 bullets. The teleported is a good idea though.
The DG has more defense than Ichor can cut.

If you want to be cheaty, look at this video:
The slimy saddle can hurt the Dungeon Guardian and I simply left my computer on for a long time to kill it.

Back
Top Bottom