My Introduction

ShadowAura-I

Terrarian
Hey, my name is Alan, this is my second time posting on here (I believe the first time I posted here was on a 'show your desktop' thread.) Anyways the reason I decided to come back to the forums was that I was getting back into Terraria and was reminded of the community forums, thought I'd give it another chance. I honestly was an embarrassment those years ago and I do apologise for that (anyone who knew me back then will know..)

I have been playing Terraria since 1.0.6.1 or 1.1.. don't remember exactly, all I know is that I'm old XD. I saw that Terraria is celebrating 10 years which is an important anniversary to me and Terraria truly deserves to be celebrated for bringing a new kind of game to the table, a clash of sci fi and fantasy in a sandbox.

I created this Forum account while playing a certain Terraria server, I followed it for a few months and decided to create an account (that I would rarely ever use.. hopefully until now.) My username ShadowAura (which was ShadowUnicorn_Gaming) came from when I was on Newgrounds in 2014 and I don't remember exactly how I came up with it. I later changed it to ShadowAura as my focus shifted away from gaming.

And yes it is currently Horselover43 on the forums, I don't know what that is all about. (Edit, it has now been changed and approved, thank you!)

Anyways, back to me, I just turned nineteen in April and I currently work as a farmer and an equine carer. When I'm at home I usually spend my free time on drawing or wood work since they are my two main hobbies at the moment. I currently suffer from mental health problems, I have been diagnosed with Depression four years ago and I may also be dealing with anxiety, not really something I want to mention but I felt like I should.

Thank you for reading my overly long introduction and I hope you all have a great day. Hoping for the best.

Last edited:
Hey, my name is Alan, this is my second time posting on here (I believe the first time I posted here was on a 'show your desktop' thread.) Anyways the reason I decided to come back to the forums was that I was getting back into Terraria and was reminded of the community forums, thought I'd give it another chance. I honestly was an embarrassment those years ago and I do apologise for that (anyone who knew me back then will know..)

I have been playing Terraria since 1.0.6.1 or 1.1.. don't remember exactly, all I know is that I'm old XD. I saw that Terraria is celebrating 10 years which is an important anniversary to me and Terraria truly deserves to be celebrated for bringing a new kind of game to the table, a clash of sci fi and fantasy in a sandbox.

I created this Forum account while playing a certain Terraria server, I followed it for a few months and decided to create an account (that I would rarely ever use.. hopefully until now.) My username ShadowAura (which was ShadowUnicorn_Gaming) came from when I was on Newgrounds in 2014 and I don't remember exactly how I came up with it. I later changed it to ShadowAura as my focus shifted away from gaming.

And yes it is currently Horselover43 on the forums, I don't know what that is all about.

Anyways, back to me, I just turned nineteen in April and I currently work as a farmer and an equine carer. When I'm at home I usually spend my free time on drawing or wood work since they are my two main hobbies at the moment. I currently suffer from mental health problems, I have been diagnosed with Depression four years ago and I may also be dealing with anxiety, not really something I want to mention but I felt like I should.

Thank you for reading my overly long introduction and I hope you all have a great day. Hoping for the best.
do you like needles

And yes it is currently Horselover43 on the forums, I don't know what that is all about. (Edit, it has now been changed and approved, thank you!)

Hey I’m Jesse and I also used to play terraria a few years ago and have decided to come back to play it from start to finish one more.I play on PS4 any chance you wanna play through the entire game together and just have a few laughs while doing so

Hey I’m Jesse and I also used to play terraria a few years ago and have decided to come back to play it from start to finish one more.I play on PS4 any chance you wanna play through the entire game together and just have a few laughs while doing so
Don't have a PS4 unfortunately

Well, I think it's the first time I met you, so, it is nice to meet you, Alan! And welcome back!
I currently suffer from mental health problems, I have been diagnosed with Depression four years ago and I may also be dealing with anxiety, not really something I want to mention but I felt like I should.
Oh, so sorry to hear it. I mean, I think I have it myself too. Everyday trying to deal with it is like a daily challenge for me.

Back
Top Bottom