my introduction

palladium46

Steampunker
hello! my name is hunter, i like being referred to as of cobalt, or palladium (i could care less, really). i am a lgbtq+ (the aromantic/asexual part of it) male! i am also a scorpio as my zodiac, i joined terraria during 1.3, on mobile, it wasn't that fun as i found it too complicated
but here i am now! right after 1.4 got released, i got terraria on steam. i found out about terraria forums by just searching something called like "terraria". at the time, i loved using and making texture packs, and i found this place to be a good place to get some good ones!
i also got introduced from watching gameraiders101
i am southern, however do not have an accent. great to see how popular this place is!
(sorry for the long intro lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
hello!
about me, i guess
my name is hunter, i like being referred to as of cobalt, or palladium (i could care less, really). i am a lgbtq+ (the aromantic/asexual part of it) male! i am also a scorpio as my zodiac. i am southern, however do not have an accent. great to see how popular this place is!
my history with terraria in this place
i joined terraria during 1.3, on mobile, it wasn't that fun as i found it too complicated
but here i am now! right after 1.4 got released, i got terraria on steam. i found out about terraria forums by just searching something called like "terraria". at the time, i loved using and making texture packs, and i found this place to be a good place to get some good ones!
i also got introduced to the terraria forums from watching gameraiders101!
about my pfp (profile picture)
my pfp is from the kapi fnf mod, yeah, thats about it
download the mod, cause it updated and its very cool: VS. KAPI - Arcade Showdown [Friday Night Funkin'] [Mods]
(sorry for the long intro lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, thanks for the clear layout.
(I’m not sure if you’re allowed to post a second intro, but whatever)

also im gonna move the "im southern" part into the "about me" part cause me being southern has literally nothing to do with terraria

Back
Top Bottom