My introduction

simarikano

Terrarian
Small introduction:

Hello, I want to introduce myself to this community. My Name is Simarikano and real name is Simas. I enjoy playing Terraria and it is my favorite game. I will be honest, i used to have a cracked version of Terraria but one good friend was really kind to me and gifted me a steam version and i still can't thank him enough to this day.

About myself:

As i said, my real life name is Simas And i was born in a small country named Lithuania which is located in Europe and is a part of the Baltic States and Europe Union (a bit too deep but just wanted to make things more clear). I am 14 years old male (close to 15) and i was born in 2000/12/14 so it is pretty late. I go to high school and gym and just enjoy life. My hobbies are sports and games and i really enjoy hanging out with my friends. I know this information is not necessary but i was in a mood of writing. I don't know why but i also enjoy arguing with people and helping others who needs it. Thats all about me and i will finish my introduction here. *clears throat* Have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom