PC My Introduction :)

perfectodst219

Official Terrarian
Hello everyone I'm perfectodst219 or simply cut short the name odst. This is one of the first few forums I have signed up for seeing that terraria is a awesome game that I have put 200+ hours into. I just wanted to say hey to everyone on the TCF and since there is some other things I can out here I'll talk about my hobbies.I manly enjoy playing video games a lot,Playing lots of games that are based around multiplayer such as terraria, gmod, Minecraft, World of Warcraft and some other games.I also particularly enjoy building beautiful creations in minecraft and terraria.I hope to see you all soon around the forums!
:D

odst referring to "Halo: 3 ODST"? I too play terraria too damn much. I started like a month ago, I now have 350 hours invested. WTB life pls. Dang, we play the same games too! Nice to meet you!

dst referring to "Halo: 3 ODST"? I too play terraria too damn much. I started like a month ago, I now have 350 hours invested. WTB life pls. Dang, we play the same games too! Nice to meet you!
Finally a person who gets that reference xD Like only 1 of my friends get the reference and trust me, most of them haven't played halo 3 before.Nice to meet you too as well :D

Back
Top Bottom