My list of features added about world gen in 1.4 from best to worst

Pavlexyzq

Terrarian
(Sorry for bad grammar)
1. New mushroom biomes
I love them they are so beautiful,they are also really big,have less traps,they have lot of flat surface and its 10x easier to catch truffle worms
2.new living wood trees
Excellent ,now they are connected and you can find lot of new starting stuff in them,and are guaranteed to be found in every world
3.oasis
Really fun new mini biome that gives life to surface desert
4.dungeon rework
Broken blocks are really cool feature and makes dungeon fun to explore,also i love that they added world generated fishing spot in dungeon
5.underground desert
I have mixed feelings about this one,its cool that it got its own item pool but with larva eggs,and new "green boulders" its not fun to explore,also i dont like it that they removed that one big hole that you use to to enter desert,its also annoying that under some oasis biomes there are no underground deserts
6.new moss biomes
cool feature but its at the end of world so it is unlickely that i will ever go to them again
7.new ocean rework
Now we have ocean tunnels that are not even guaranteed to spawn in every world ,also there is almost nothing special in them,maybe they should add mini underwater structure
8.underground and cavern changes
only good thing are gem trees ,but there are now less underground cabins because of new singular chest got readded to game,now i need to destroy each gold chest so that i dont get them confused in future for mimics,also new lava trap is worst idea ever

Back
Top Bottom