My little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I used to consider myself a Brony, but not anymore. I still watch and enjoy the show. I used to do a bit of Photoshop, making vectors, wallpapers, etc. But I'm not really involved with the Brony community anymore, and am no longer as obsessed with the show as i used to be. Still though, I do enjoy the show, the world and character design is great, and the show in general is FAR SUPERIOR to much of the crap kids watch these days.

Here's the work I'm most proud of as far as wallpapers go. I made it a couple years ago. not sure if you can tell, but Twilight is my favorite character.

twilight_sparkle___magic_flower_wallpaper_by_unfiltered_n-d4obqhp.jpg

It still is. The Brony Phenomenon just isn't as hyped up now since MLP:FiM has been around for a few years. Much like how you used to hear about Skyrim so much during it's first year, but the hype has died down since then.

That's really nice! You have a talent, there. :)

Thanks. I'm almost kind of sad that I can't bring myself to do digital imaging anymore. I've been told by others that I have potential, but it's just something I couldn't really keep myself interested in.

I love the show, and feel like bronies get far too much hate. I have been dwelling within the fandom for about a year now, and have concluded that most bronies are just normal people who like My Little Pony.

And about the show, I really respect it for maintaining it's quality. I see far too many shows go to crap after a while of being on air, and My Little Pony seems to be doing the opposite (in my opninion).

And for people that hate on the show/ people who watch it, try the show before you hate on it. I don't care if you don't like ponies, but hating on others for what they enjoy, especially when you know little about the thing, is counterproductive and stupid.

On a random topic, I don't really like how Princess Twilight's castle came to be. Like, why would a box magically create a castle? I think a better idea would have been the ponies that have been helped by the Mane 6 (and Spike) come together to build it. And considering the fact that the Crystal Ponies in general consider Spike to be a hero, wouldn't they all come together to help build, and thus add their own pretty, crystal pony flair, giving it that crystallized look?

I like the castle perfectly well, but what a bait and switch to spend half the season muttering about renovating the castle in the Everfree Forest, and then just rainbownoping over to ponyville to make a giant new castle?

On a random topic, I don't really like how Princess Twilight's castle came to be. Like, why would a box magically create a castle? I think a better idea would have been the ponies that have been helped by the Mane 6 (and Spike) come together to build it. And considering the fact that the Crystal Ponies in general consider Spike to be a hero, wouldn't they all come together to help build, and thus add their own pretty, crystal pony flair, giving it that crystallized look?
Yea, most of the princess twilight buisness makes me want to vomit. Especially because she is my favorite character, and now many people seem to hate her :\. I'm honestly not satisfied with what they found in the box to begin with. I thought since the elements of harmony were out of the picture that they might have to find a different, more interesting way to defeat the villian... But nope... They find another magical reset button :confused:.

But hasbro gotta sell dem toys...

I was actually a little upset after the season 3 finale myself. I don't so much mind the whole thing with Twilight being a princess, but I feel like they started it off a couple seasons too early. It was at the point leading up to that moment that I slowly started losing interest in the show. Granted, I still like it and still watch, it, but it's just not as exciting to me.

I was actually a little upset after the season 3 finale myself. I don't so much mind the whole thing with Twilight being a princess, but I feel like they started it off a couple seasons too early. It was at the point leading up to that moment that I slowly started losing interest in the show. Granted, I still like it and still watch, it, but it's just not as exciting to me.
That's exactly how I see it. I wish they would have waited, or built up to something like that more carefully. It didn't really make me lose interest in the show... But I wish Twilight was still a unicorn!!! ;(

The castle could have been handled better. But considering that how the castle was made dosen't effect the show in the long term it's just a problem with the season 4 finale, and the season 4 finale had more than enough to make up for it.

One more thing: This shuld go without saying but untill the Rainbow Rock DVD comes out please spoiler any conversation about it. Some of us won't be able to see it in theatre.

Watched a few episodes, manly season 1 and a bit of 2. Other than that I don't really follow the show that much.

Oh hey. This reminds me. I still haven't watched all of Season 4. I guess I should do that before I can call myself a brony again.
But other than that, I'm a brony. More or less.

Oh hey. This reminds me. I still haven't watched all of Season 4. I guess I should do that before I can call myself a brony again.
But other than that, I'm a brony. More or less.
You don't have to watch all of it to call yourself a brony.. that's like saying you can't be a Whovian unless you watch all 50 years of Doctor Who (AKA A lot!)! :p

Actaully now that you mention it, the new forum have a descussion groups segment.
We should start a My Little pony discussion group.
Done.

I used to be a brony, but then I discovered the evils of 4chan and the people in it's /mlp thread. I decided that I didn't want to be a brony because I don't want people to assume i'm like those people. still it's better than the "entertainment" that kids watch today (LOOKING @ YOU, NICKALODEON)

Back
Top Bottom