Other Literature My Minecraft Book!

The2ndComing

Official Terrarian
Hello Terrarians!

How is everyone doing? So, quick intro of me:

I'm Syed Zarrar Bokhari, I'm 16, I play Minecraft and Terraria!

That's about it! Oh, wait, one more thing: I'm writing a Minecraft Fantasy Novel called The Second Coming (hence my username) and I'm looking for a small team to help me spread it around the Internet! I do need help because I'm pretty low-budget and I really don't want my work to go to waste because I've been working on it since 2017 and have put a lot of effort into it! If you want to help, please mail me at the address given below (I don't have a Discord yet, so I'll give it to you later if you mail me) to join my efforts! I promise, it's a good book and we can become friends!

Love you all! <3

[email protected]

Hi, I'm a big gamer too, but I've never had such thoughts, and you are great, it really can turn out to be something cool, good luck! I, of course, like to read historical or literature about human psychology, but it is always difficult for me to write something or complete some such task, I use <advertising link removed by forum staff> and always receive quality materials performed by the best performers of these written works, I recommend that you read the proposed review and use the proposed services.

Hi! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check out the website!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom