• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

My Mods

NameTaken

Skeletron
This is a list of my mods! if you like these mods please continue to like them.

This mod makes the mana cost of EVERYTHING 20, such as placing blocks, mining blocks, swinging swords, shooting guns, and EVERYTHING. It also adds a simple recipe for mana crystals, 1 oxygen block at a workbench (free)
This mod removes item stacking! it is ANNOYING, however, sometimes enemies will drop stacked items, such as 82 copper coins, these WILL stack in your inventory, but you cant remove any from the stack. Speaking of coins, they will not automatically upgrade to bigger and better coins, and coins will quickly fill your inventory, I might make a version that still allows coins to stack.
Dont you hate it when even with your max stack 999,999 mods, you end up getting multiple stacks of everything? Or when you make 82 Terra Blades and wish you could fit them in one inventory slot? I did too, thats why i made Ultimate Stacking, also known as HolyStax. Makes the max stack size of E V E R Y T H I N G 999,999,999
i dont think i need to explain this one.
This mod is small rn, but im adding potions 'n stuff to it. It's gonna be cool some day, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom