My Mods

NameTaken

Skeletron
This is a list of my mods! if you like these mods please continue to like them.

This mod makes the mana cost of EVERYTHING 20, such as placing blocks, mining blocks, swinging swords, shooting guns, and EVERYTHING. It also adds a simple recipe for mana crystals, 1 oxygen block at a workbench (free)
This mod removes item stacking! it is ANNOYING, however, sometimes enemies will drop stacked items, such as 82 copper coins, these WILL stack in your inventory, but you cant remove any from the stack. Speaking of coins, they will not automatically upgrade to bigger and better coins, and coins will quickly fill your inventory, I might make a version that still allows coins to stack.
Dont you hate it when even with your max stack 999,999 mods, you end up getting multiple stacks of everything? Or when you make 82 Terra Blades and wish you could fit them in one inventory slot? I did too, thats why i made Ultimate Stacking, also known as HolyStax. Makes the max stack size of E V E R Y T H I N G 999,999,999
i dont think i need to explain this one.
I'm Making a mod that is going to be my main project for... A LONG TIME. I might give it it's own homepage once i release it, but for now its in here. Im calling it NameTaken's Mod, as it's going to be my biggest and bestest mod. It probably wont ever add any bosses, because AI is HARD. And right now it doesnt add a lot of stuff.
This mod adds a new class, The Tarot Class. Uses cards as weapons. Right now it adds two Decks, both of which tie for the worst sprite in the mod.

CheapDeck.png
The Cheap Deck. Sold by merchant for 5 gold.
Contains 4 cards right now
CheapTwoOfDiamonds.png
2 of Diamonds - Fires 2
Diamond.png
Diamonds from the sky
CheapTwoOfSpades.png
2 of Spades - Fires 2
Spade.png
Spades (certainly not the best sprite) like a shotgun
CheapTwoOfHearts.png
2 of Hearts - Fires a
Heart2.png
Heart that splits into 2
MiniHeart.png
Mini Hearts when hitting an enemy
CheapTwoOfClubs.png
2 of Clubs - Currently acts the same as the 2 of Hearts

StarDeck.png
The Star Deck. Currently Unobtainable
Contains 2 cards right now
TwoOfStars.png
2 of Stars - Fires a Powerful Star
TwoOfMana.png
2 of Mana - Fires 2
ManaStar.png
Manastars from the sky, these do not deal damage and can be picked up to recover mana
Starwalker.png
StarwalkerProj.png
StarwalkerProjChain.png
The Starwalker, currently my pfp, is a currently unobtainable (going to be Post-Golem) Flail. It shoots
NanoSpike.png
Nano Spikes in 4 directions
SlimyShield.png
Slimy Shield. Fires Projectiles when struck. Those Projectiles drop mana stars and sometimes hearts.
LifeforceShield.png
Lifeforce Shield. Grants +40 Max Life and immunity to knockback
GrossNecklace.png
Gross Necklace. Grants +40 Max Life and immunity to knockback, when struck, movement speed is increased for a brief moment and bees and stingers are released. The stingers drop mana stars and sometimes hearts.
BleedingBar.png
Bleeding Bar, dropped by Blood Zombies and Dripplers.
DarksteelBar.png
Darksteel Bar, currently unobtainable
HighsteelBar.png
Highsteel Bar, dropped by harpies and wyverns in hardmode
RhodiumBar.png
Rhodium Bar, craftable alloy of Darksteel Highsteel and Gold/Platinum
Vile Core, Uses a placeholder sprite for now. Crafted with Demonite bars, Shadow Scales, and Vile Powder
Vicious Core, Uses a placeholder sprite for now. Crafted with Crimtane bars, Tissue Samples, and Vicious Powder
LivingBar.png
Living Bar, craftable alloy of Bleeding Bar, Rhodium, Chlorophyte, And Vile/Vicious Cores.
OldLivingBar.png
Old Living Bar
LivingBar.png
New Living Bar
I seem to like changing the living bar sprite.
LivingBar.png
Old Living Bar
LivingBar.png
New Living Bar

Last edited:
I like the 999,999,999 max stack size, but not when there's a risk of things being buggy when there are items getting stacked which simply are not supposed to be stacked. Otherwise I'd totally dig the mod though!

Back
Top Bottom