PC My Music Pack Automatically Sets Music Volume to 0% Whenever The Song Ends v1.4.2.3

Spec21

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
(I posted this in the wrong forum so I'll post it here and improve on what I said in the last one)

Hi,
I have found a bug.
Recently I started working on a Music Pack which replaces all of the songs (Except Otherworld Songs) with themes from deltarune. Everything was going well until I tried testing it with the first 10 songs. I was listening to the first one, and at the end of the song, instead of looping, the music cut out. I checked my taskbar to see if I accidentally tabbed out, I didn't. next I checked my music settings in-game. The music slider had been put to 0% and I didn't even touch it, It was at 0%. This wasn't a big deal, I thought. I tried turning the slider back up to 100%, but about a second later, It was set to 0% again. I exited out of the game, went onto the title screen, and turned the music back up to 100%. It didn't go back to 0%, I tried going back into a world and see if it was just that song.

But this wasn't just the first song. I tried all of the other 9 songs, and they did the exact same thing.

I was wondering if it was just in that one world, but that wasn't the case either, it affected all of my worlds. I've searched the internet and multiple sources say to delete the config.json file. Still didn't work. I tried to see if it was just a problem with .ogg files (which are the format that my songs were in), I replaced the first one from .ogg to .mp3 and the song didn't play at all. At this point I'm stuck, I don't know if there's a way to fix it. If anyone needs further clarification, I'm happy to assist you with my problem.

Back
Top Bottom