Pixel Art My non-Terraria spriting endeavor

The True Destroyer

The Destroyer
Hi! You might know that I have a separate thread for my Terraria art. Well, I also have some non-Terraria art, which is what this thread is for. This is all about my attempts to sprite stuff. I'm bad at this ok lol!
YES I KNOW it has a white background. Provides contrast so you can actually see the stuff.

Might I ever dream up a story for these?
Yes, the last one disappoints me, too. Sorry 'bout that.

What should I attempt next?​

They're actually pretty good. Sure, pro spriters would probably point out problems, but if this is your first attemt, I would say they are really well-done!

They also look like terraria-related in style still, even though you say the topic is unrelated. (I'm assuming you meant that they're not things from the vanilla game?)
Looks like worm-type bosses, made from some metals. Not sure where these would appear or what they would be related to...

If you're asking what to try spriting next (though you say not taking request, so dunno if you're interested) if you are interested, would you like to sprite some deco guards/civilians?

They're actually pretty good. Sure, pro spriters would probably point out problems, but if this is your first attemt, I would say they are really well-done!

They also look like terraria-related in style still, even though you say the topic is unrelated. (I'm assuming you meant that they're not things from the vanilla game?)
Looks like worm-type bosses, made from some metals. Not sure where these would appear or what they would be related to...

If you're asking what to try spriting next (though you say not taking request, so dunno if you're interested) if you are interested, would you like to sprite some deco guards/civilians?
Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate your reception.

As for the request, I'd like to try but I have certain limits as to what I can draw/sprite well. Would you mind if I started a conversation to further discuss?

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate your reception.

As for the request, I'd like to try but I have certain limits as to what I can draw/sprite well. Would you mind if I started a conversation to further discuss?
Oh. Sure, feel free to send a PM if you want. or we can chat here too, but that might derails the topic here.

Back
Top Bottom