My OCs as Terraria NPCs

The main reason I didn’t go about it like this was A. I didn’t really know too much about classes when I first did this (I’m still a bit of a noob but whatever) and B. The souls are stackable with each other, but not with others of the same type, so they’re meant to be more like permanent stat increases than class accessories. I do appreciate these, though, and if I decide to rework the souls this might be what I do.

Also, some stuff I have on here might not be actually viable in Terraria, which is kind of fine since it isn’t a mod. It’s mostly what they would be if they were in Terraria, so I’d probably do a major rework and make actual sprites for them if I were to make a mod with this stuff in it.
Also, looking back they allow you to have an extra 120 health so I think the price is valid considering they’re overpowered as heck. Once you have all of them your stats are quite high, similar to what happens in Undertale with Omega Flowey. Not quite invincible, but incredibly powerful.

Basically:

Phoenix Blaster would be 75% more powerful, Guns and flamethrowers 50% more powerful, Flaming Ammo would be a new meta under those standards, Fiery Greatsword would have Night's Edge damage, it gives you 0.6 base regen/second (1.8 with band of regeneration), 10 free defence (5 effective on Normal, 8 on Expert and 10 on Master?)

Yeah, I think this should be nerfed for 15% mage/melee/ranger/summon damage boost for four souls for bust the synergies. Maybe give a flat +0.5 hp/s regen increase to Green Soul?
(And where's Red soul?)

With 7 souls, you'd have maximums: 640 (760 w/ Lifeforce) HP, 340 Mana (60 more would reach the cap), 10 defence, 1hp/s regen, 15% overall damage (and red soul could provide +6% crit chance?) with the suggestions

These are based off of the SOULs from Undertale, and considering how powerful Omega Flowey was with six of them I think the current power level makes sense. I might make them more expensive, though (and by that I mean exponentially more expensive). Actually, I should probably do that now. And the red soul was purposefully excluded, since I want to make it a rare drop from the Renegade once I decide what I want it to do.

Finally finished my first entry!
NPC title‘The Scientist’
AI typeCaster
Damage300
Max Life250
Defense29
KB resist50%
The scientist is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following criteria have been met:
  • You have rematched each mechanical boss at least once
Appearance:
View attachment 333630

Items sold:

Dragon Gauntlet
Weapon
Price: 50 Gold
Damage: 120 (Ranged)
Mana Cost per shot: 4
Attack Speed: Slow
Critical Strike Chance: 19%

Teleportation Device
Item
Cost: 20 Gold
Effect: The first time you use it, a destination is set. After setting a destination all later uses bring you to that location. You can reset your destination using your Mount button when you are not getting into a minecart.

Orange Soul
Consumable Item
Cost: 45 Gold
Effect: Gives you 20 more maximum Health and Mana, and makes your fire-based attacks 25% more powerful. Only 1 use per character.

Yellow Soul
Consumable Item
Effect: Gives you 20 more maximum Health and Mana, and makes guns 25% more powerful. Only 1 use per character.

Green Soul
Consumable Item
Effect: Gives you 20 more maximum Health and Mana, and makes regeneration 20% faster. Only 1 use per character.

Cyan Soul
Consumable Item
Effect: Gives you 20 more maximum Health and Mana, and gives you +10 Defense. Only 1 use per character.

Blue Soul
Consumable Item
Cost: 47 Gold
Effect: Gives you 20 more maximum Health and Mana, and makes Melee Weapins 25% more powerful. Only 1 use per character.

Purple Soul
Consumable Item
Cost: 47 Gold
Effect: Gives you 20 more maximum Health and Mana, and makes Ranged Weapons 25% more powerful. Only 1 use per character.

Level Of PreferenceBiomeNeighbor
LovesSnow, ForestHunter, Steampunker, Goblin Tinkerer, Zoologist, Mechanic, Dryad
LikesBeach, SpaceNurse, Painter, Party Girl
DislikesCrimson, JungleArms Dealer, Merchant, Demolitionist
HatesCorruption, DesertPrincess, Clothier, Stylist, Angler,

Names:
-Madeline

Interaction quotes:
“How are you doing?”
“[Hunter]’s a nice person. You should really get to know them!”
“[Renegade]’s… interesting.”
“Today’s a nice day to do some research, don’t you think?”
“That [Stylist] needs to leave me alone. I don’t want a haircut!”
“[Goblin Tinkerer] really knows his stuff!”
“[Angler] is SO naggy. Where always seems to need something…”
“[Dryad]’s kinda cute… Please don’t tell her I said that.”
“That [Clothier]… There’s something off about him.”
“Would you be interested in some of my products?”
During a Blood Moon:
“What do you want?”
“Do you wanna have a bad time? Wrong universe…
“I swear, if [Stylist] Comes in here one more time…”
“…”
If living in the Crimson, this quote is also available:
“This place reminds me of someone I used to know…”
Happiness quotes:
“Sweet!”

During Party:
“I’m not one to socialize, but I don’t want to let [Party Girl] down.”
Imo Madeline, and Claire wouldn't really work as npcs, I do think Madeline in the pokemon form would be more terraria npc like, but they are to bland(?) To be an npc, it looks like a person you make in the beginning of the game

Imo Madeline, and Claire wouldn't really work as npcs, I do think Madeline in the pokemon form would be more terraria npc like, but they are to bland(?) To be an npc, it looks like a person you make in the beginning of the game
That’s because I made them on a vanity maker. I can’t sprite, and this isn’t an actual mod anyway. I might eventually make actual sprites for them, but for now I just made vanity sets.

I think they mean
 These
Ah. Well, @Layn, you can press this
E9A22053-42EA-4751-B105-B918588B84DC.jpeg

button and then choose a dimension like this:
E82E9063-A25C-42EF-9954-8B5968CED3F2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom