Other Art My "Official" Art Thread.

3en

Plantera
Greetings everyone. As some of you know, I am Sivath.

As of the past few days I have been making some art for a few people. (@ppowersteef @DGFVR. and @Milt69466 to be exact.)

Since I've had so much fun making them, I decided I would make my art open to the public. So I hereby annouce this art thread... OPEN!!! (Somewhat.)

Alright, first off... there are a few conditions I must set out.
1. Backgrounds are a no from me.
2. I only have so much time every day to work so don't expect your requests to be done ASAFP.
3. If for any reason I cannot do your request, feel free to request another, just except for it to be done at a later date.

And now, for the art I have done, and the art that is in my queue.

DGFVR's Xiao(Transparency2.png
@DGFVR.
Helena.png
@Milt69466

PpowersteefAnime1.png
@ppowersteef

And yeah... thats... about it...

Nobody here? Wow. That's weird, seeing as your art is quite good. I get first request! Can I have a Terraria vampire with the Pokémon Crobat hanging from his arm?

Nobody here? Wow. That's weird, seeing as your art is quite good. I get first request! Can I have a Terraria vampire with the Pokémon Crobat hanging from his arm?
Any specific style? As in, do you want it in the style as above, do you want chibi-style? What?

Quite astonished not much have posted here.
But great art!
Hope you go and do more great stuff.
May I request in a PM though?

But if you don't want the request in a PM here it is:
I request a drawing of one of my chars (I don't have a picture but I'll be descriptive)
(in the style of the Drawing you made for Milt)
She'll (Female) need to have a Rainbow Striped wizard hat, The average skin color, Light blue, long straight hair, Sky blue eyes, Frost wings, an Eskimo coat with Docter's pants and holding a Terrablade

Last edited:
Your work is very well done, nice job.
Greetings, I'd like to request, if possible ( with whatever style you are comfortable with ) a terraria character of mine, Durus.
NOSXf5v.png
Hopefully helpful image.
Is Male, slightly pale-skinned, Cyan colored eyes, blue flame and black dyed Steampunk goggles, cowboy shirt and pants dyed Lime and Black, hairstyle is Hair 107, colored dark purple.
Accessories are Star Veil, Frostspark Boots, Destroyer Emblem, Magic Quiver and Extendo Grip, all normal without any dyes.

Oi, @darthmorf , I can tell you dont have one of these.

I like your artwork, much better than my digital style (lel), mainly due to fact im too lazy to get a drawing tablet.

I would like to request my character, please :3
Reference, for your convenience:
KatReference_edited.jpg

Like I say with every one of these I do, the wings and balloons are optional, just for convenience.
Throw in a Horsemans Blade in there somewhere, weather she be holding it or on a sheath. Make is look like pumpkins are flying around her, and I dont care if its only one or taking up the entire background.

Thanks Cinnamon.

I'd love one of me! I have lots of reference images in the 'my army' tab of my signature.

Wow, there are criminally low amounts of posts here. You still doing requests? It's been a few months.

EDIT oops I didn't see the 'closed" tag. Nevermind me.

Back
Top Bottom