Pixel Art My Pixel Art (Will take suggestions)

What Cthulhu part for a boss would you like to see, while I wait for suggestions?

• Kneecap of Cthulhu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey sup, I would like a sword and a projectile I will provide the image file, just remove the background, cus I got no software that can do that. can the projectile be red, and based of the sword?

Attachments

• HerosBlade.png
    HerosBlade.png
    894 bytes · Views: 96
Hmmm, can you make me an eyeball? Like Mechanical, I also kinda want it to look Shiny, and if you know what I mean can you make it feel like its meant to lie? I'm sorry if I'm to requestive I just want you to know how I want my sprite.
Oh, the request is fine! Lots of info is helpful...except...um...isn't there already the Twins? I know how to make something look like a liar but, what do you mean "mechanical eye?" I could do it in a steampunk fashion, if that's what you want.

hey sup, I would like a sword and a projectile I will provide the image file, just remove the background, cus I got no software that can do that. can the projectile be red, and based of the sword?
I can try! Sorry if it takes a week, tho. I have to do some EOC's for school, so yeah.

Oh, the request is fine! Lots of info is helpful...except...um...isn't there already the Twins? I know how to make something look like a liar but, what do you mean "mechanical eye?" I could do it in a steampunk fashion, if that's what you want.
I want it black themed and I want spaz sprite but with second form white is gray and the to be double jawed(two sets of teeth)

Hello! I'm not gonna be active for quite a few hours after this, cuz school in the morning, so, yeah! Sleep is a thing that I need lots of! Unlike most hoomans, I need about 8 to function. Welp, that's my message. *insert really awkward end-quote here*

hey, mister creeper, here is a projectile for your weapon, you don't need to give credit as I just re textured your design

Attachments

• the projectile of legends.png
    the projectile of legends.png
    973 bytes · Views: 106
Could you make me a specter crown and helmet and shroomite goggles plz?

Me need sprite for mod

Well I just got done with school/being grounded. Also, I completely forgot about this entire thread. Ummmmmm... is there a way to make this thread "not active" so I don't get requests for a bit while I work on the other 3-4?

Well I just got done with school/being grounded. Also, I completely forgot about this entire thread. Ummmmmm... is there a way to make this thread "not active" so I don't get requests for a bit while I work on the other 3-4?
You should be able to buy editing the thread.

You should be able to buy editing the thread.
So, I've found that I just don't like making Terraria sprites. I realize I've been delayed and delaying. I've figured out that, I just like making Kirby sprites/sprite edits more than making Terraria sprites. So, maybe I'll come back to this thread at some later time, and maybe I'll do some more sprites, but for now... I'll leave you with a nice little Kirby sprite I made a while back, (bigified for your viewing pleasure :3):
Celeseto Big.png

Hope you guys like it! Anyways, byeeeee.

(P.S. Does anyone know a community of Kirby spriters?)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! It's been a solid 10 MONTHS since I played Terraria last... let's just say... I've been playing the "competition..." Anyways, thought I'd come back to reminisce about "things past." While I'm here... anyone got some gud ideas for a sprite, or two?

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! It's been a solid 10 MONTHS since I played Terraria last... let's just say... I've been playing the "competition..." Anyways, thought I'd come back to reminisce about "things past." While I'm here... anyone got some gud ideas for a sprite, or two?

Maybe make a sword or flail based on the destroyer?

-Dark

Back
Top Bottom