Resolved My profile picture is a GIF but it doesn't move

Halocaster

Official Terrarian
Hey guys.

I made this GIF on a pixel art making application and it works perfectly (well, almost) (yes, the dirt has a different texture, I used an in-game capture of the dirt blocks using the Calamity Texture Pack.)

hallow-diamond-bunny.gif

I edited my profile picture and I uploaded this GIF so I can use it, but it doesn't move. I posted a status update earlier saying that my profile picture is a GIF but it doesn't move, and I asked a question to the users of this forum if my profile picture moves. One user said it doesn't move, which sucks :<

I already tried to upload it again but it still doesn't move.

This is my second time using an animated image for my profile picture. The first one moves but this one doesn't...

Can I do something to fix this? Is it me or the forums?

i am really sorry for the grammatical errors/mistakes in this forum thread :<

Last edited:
Odd, I didn't realize it could be resolved on your end. You alerted me to an issue on our end which has since been resolved but if you got it working 16 minutes before I fixed it, I would like to know what you did for curiosity's sake.

Odd, I didn't realize it could be resolved on your end. You alerted me to an issue on our end which has since been resolved but if you got it working 16 minutes before I fixed it, I would like to know what you did for curiosity's sake.
Sorry for any inconvenience I caused :< Sorry if I bothered you :<

I just compressed the GIF file. Now it works!

Oh, no inconvenience at all, it's actually a good thing you brought it up. Otherwise I would not have been able to correct my mistake. Either way I'm glad everything is working for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom