My Quick Introduction.

MU

Terrarian
Hey, Everyone! I decided I wanted to make a quick introduction on the forums because I don't really have anything else to post yet! So here we go!

My Terraria Story:

My name is MU (well my username is obvs) and I'm quite of an old player. Back in 2012(ish) I played Terraria on my family member's steam account (LOL) and I played it for a longgg time! But then I got bored of singleplayer survival. So I installed Builder's Workshop (quite a bit later) and I played that for a while. After getting bored of Builder's Workshop I realized I had never actually been on a server before. So I went on the Terraria server list and found a server (I think it was Panther's) and I fought some bosses and had a fun time! Soon after I got bored of that too, and I gave up on Terraria in a whole. I never touched it until earlier this year (2016). I decided since Terraria has updated since I've last played it, to get the new Builder's Workshop map. I got it and grabbed a bunch of items (it's really noobish tbh lol) and tried to find a PVP server. I went on lots, but they all had SSC but I kept on looking till I found my home server 'TerraPix'! At first, all I was there for was noob PVP but then I started figuring out other commands and warps on the server. Eventually, I decided that I would stay on the server for a lot longer than expected. I didn't even think much about becoming staff but a Super-Admin 'Lord Darke' told me that I could, in fact, become a staff member at the 3rd timed rank (at the time) so I thought to myself 'Maybe I could apply'. And so I did, I became the very first staff rank 'Assistant'. A while later the Assistant rank was removed and I was promoted to Helper. A few months later, today, I have the Super Admin rank (Admin+). And that's basically where I am today! Lots have happened and I definitely had tons of fun! Many more hours of fun to come!

Thanks for making Terraria, it is an amazing game that I spend lots of time on! Bye!

Back
Top Bottom