Console My rope became...fireflies?

PumpkinPyro

Terrarian
I was digging out a hole for a Hellavator and started putting down some rope...when suddenly the hole became swarmed with fireflies. The rope itself had hit the ground and couldn't go any farther, but attempting to place any more rope resulted in fireflies being spawned instead. Idk why or how but it was kind of funny, and the coins they sold for were pretty nice as well. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever encountered this, because I know I haven't. At least not until now.

My game is on Xbox 360 with the most updated version available to that console.

I was digging out a hole for a Hellavator and started putting down some rope...when suddenly the hole became swarmed with fireflies. The rope itself had hit the ground and couldn't go any farther, but attempting to place any more rope resulted in fireflies being spawned instead. Idk why or how but it was kind of funny, and the coins they sold for were pretty nice as well. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever encountered this, because I know I haven't. At least not until now.

My game is on Xbox 360 with the most updated version available to that console.
There have been reports of place able items turning into critters before. It had something to do with rapid switching items around in your inventory.

Back
Top Bottom