Timeline Thingy
A timeline 1.png
A timeline 2.png
A timeline 3.png
A timeline 4.png
A timeline 5.png

Last edited:
Sad excuse?!

Those sprites are amazingly detailed and the style is nice, you seem to have quite some skill. Don't doubt yourself, keep practicing and they will be even better!

Hello, @TotallyNotAScalie, got any tips for spriting or any resources for it?

See this is a request albeit a different one
Get out and try different things. Expand your horizon past small terraria sprites and try out some other styles/techniques. While you're learning, feedback and ref will be your best guides. If you're looking for starter guides/tutorials the terraria pixel art discord has plenty of those, its always a good idea to make sure you have all the basics down.

Long story short: Practice, but practice intelligently, don't repeat your mistakes and let them become habit.

Get out and try different things. Expand your horizon past small terraria sprites and try out some other styles/techniques. While you're learning, feedback and ref will be your best guides. If you're looking for starter guides/tutorials the terraria pixel art discord has plenty of those, its always a good idea to make sure you have all the basics down.

Long story short: Practice, but practice intelligently, don't repeat your mistakes and let them become habit.
Is the terraria pixel art discord the TModLoader one? Or is it something else?

Back
Top Bottom