Items My simple and long standing opinion on WoF drops

SzGamer227

Spazmatism
As the title would suggest, I've posted this idea many times before, before even TCF was conceived. It is my stupidly simple solution to reduce the grind of Emblems without implementing anything complicated and without wholly eradicating the RNG element of it.

Make each class Emblem drop with its class of drop.

Currently, you have a chance to get either a Warrior, Ranger, or Sorcerer Emblem, a Breaker Blade, a Clockwork Assault Rifle, or a Laser Rifle.

This would mean you have a chance to get a Warrior Emblem and a Breaker, a Ranger Emblem and a CAR, or a Sorcerer Emblem and a Laser Rifle.

With the apparent introduction of a Summoner Emblem, it would need a weapon to be paired with as well. I suggest the Staff of Consumption as a candidate.

That's it. Feedback is appreciated!

As the title would suggest, I've posted this idea many times before, before even TCF was conceived. It is my stupidly simple solution to reduce the grind of Emblems without implementing anything complicated and without wholly eradicating the RNG element of it.

Make each class Emblem drop with its class of drop.

Currently, you have a chance to get either a Warrior, Ranger, or Sorcerer Emblem, a Breaker Blade, a Clockwork Assault Rifle, or a Laser Rifle.

This would mean you have a chance to get a Warrior Emblem and a Breaker, a Ranger Emblem and a CAR, or a Sorcerer Emblem and a Laser Rifle.

With the apparent introduction of a Summoner Emblem, it would need a weapon to be paired with as well. I suggest the Staff of Consumption as a candidate.

That's it. Feedback is appreciated!
Great! I've seen this before on TO, and it's a great idea. It's the cleanest I've seen.

While it would cut the annoyance by about half (still need a stupid amount of WoF kills to get what you need in comparison to any other boss in the game), I think this needs to be combined with your idea to make some accessories require class emblems instead of the Avenger. And maybe that isn't even enough.

I've always agreed on the, in my opinion, undeniable fact that WoF is a boss rather indirectly designed to be grinded. And as we Terrarians begin to go hungry for more, we tend to exploit this boss. And what this suggestion introduces is a good problem solver right here, and I definitely think that certain emblems should apply with which weapon that drops.

Support. :)

I would absolutely LOVE for this to be implemented. Even considering Voodoo Demons will spawn more often in 1.3, you still have to wait for the Guide to respawn. And I highly doubt anyone wants to waste a doll only to get a flippin' Breaker.

Good idea. I remember grinding for the clock work assault rifle more than anything else from the wall of flesh... I look forward to grinding for this as well.

Back
Top Bottom