Portfolio/Multi-Topic My suggestions

Make it to where summoned creatures are spawned and despawned like sentries, where the oldest one gets replaced because sometime minions get stuck and it's really frustrating when you are trying to rely on them.

Have the arms dealer sell bulk musket ball packs that you can open and get 100 rounds out of each one. This would make to to where you don't have to sit there for a minute buying ammo you could just buy a pack or ten and you're good to go.

Make it to where you can flip statues around just like you can most furniture

The ability to put waypoints on the map

A trade system that makes it difficult for someone to scam you

Put undead miners on the rare creature list for the lifeforms analyzer

The ability to change whether or not actuated block become transparent.

Change the sunglasses to a accessory vanity item so you can wear them with your favorite vanity hat

A manual save button. Because sometimes the game freezes when exiting the game, and it has caused me to lose quite a bit of items I didn't want to lose.

Change the throne sprite to be looking at it's side, not the front. Doesn't make sense since all the other single person chairs are the side view, and it doesn't look good.

More statues. I'm marking my storage boxes with statues to determine what they have in them and I'm struggling to find one to determine magic weapons. I could use a star statue but then I'll have to use it twice because I'm also using a star statue to mark my magic potion boxes.

Hologram emitter. This would make perfect circles or perfect squares that you can "trace" with blocks. Because I just learned how painful it is to make circles and ovals on a build I'm doing.

I'll be adding more as I play the game sand come across more ideas.

Last edited:
Make it to where summoned creatures are spawned and despawned like sentries, where the oldest one gets replaced because sometime minions get stuck and it's really frustrating when you are trying to rely on them.

Have the arms dealer sell bulk musket ball packs that you can open and get 100 rounds out of each one. This would make to to where you don't have to sit there for a minute buying ammo you could just buy a pack or ten and you're good to go.

The ability to out waypoints on the map

I plan on adding to this list as I continue playing the game.

1) I thought this was in the game already, apparently it isn't. You have my support.
2) Trading is kinda a third party system. If you ever get scammed, you can just go into one of many free item servers and get your stuff you lost back.
3) Perhaps. Although I don't see why they should be rare.
4) I don't really deal with wiring stuff in game, so I have no clue.

1) I thought this was in the game already, apparently it isn't. You have my support.
2) Trading is kinda a third party system. If you ever get scammed, you can just go into one of many free item servers and get your stuff you lost back.
3) Perhaps. Although I don't see why they should be rare.
4) I don't really deal with wiring stuff in game, so I have no clue.

About the miners, they are pretty rare and they're the only one that drops the mining outfit which is really useful.

The ability to out waypoints on the map

Change the sunglasses to a accessory vanity item so you can wear them with your favorite vanity hat

I plan on adding to this list as I continue playing the game.

A manual save button. Because sometimes the game freezes when exiting the game, and it has caused me to lose quite a bit of items I didn't want to lose.
  1. YES. I’m an impure summoner and this drives me insane.
  2. It really doesn’t take that long, considering that you only need to do it twice in the entire game (once in prehardmode, and again when you want the endless pouch.)
  3. Confirmed in 1.4.
  4. Would the waypoints be things you can teleport to, or just map markers?
  5. People have made builds that fulfill a trade function like that before.
  6. Yes please.
  7. That could get a little unfair and trolly. There also is a way to kind of do that? (Try using white paint on the actuated blocks and grey paint on similar blocks around it.
  8. The sunglasses wouldn’t map properly to all hats, and if you make that one an accessory you have to make other hats like the Jungle Rose an accessory too.
  9. Yes to that.

1. YES. I’m an impure summoner and this drives me insane.
  2. It really doesn’t take that long, considering that you only need to do it twice in the entire game (once in prehardmode, and again when you want the endless pouch.)
  3. Confirmed in 1.4.
  4. Would the waypoints be things you can teleport to, or just map markers?
  5. People have made builds that fulfill a trade function like that before.
  6. Yes please.
  7. That could get a little unfair and trolly. There also is a way to kind of do that? (Try using white paint on the actuated blocks and grey paint on similar blocks around it.
  8. The sunglasses wouldn’t map properly to all hats, and if you make that one an accessory you have to make other hats like the Jungle Rose an accessory too.
  9. Yes to that.
The halo you get from the travelling merchant is an accessory.

The halo you get from the travelling merchant is an accessory.
Yes, but having sunglasses be an accessory when goggles aren't would be weird. it's already weird enough that the nature's gift and obsidian rose have almost the exact same sprite as the Jungle Rose and yet they aren't in the same category.

Yes, but having sunglasses be an accessory when goggles aren't would be weird. it's already weird enough that the nature's gift and obsidian rose have almost the exact same sprite as the Jungle Rose and yet they aren't in the same category.

Well maybe they should make goggles an accessory. I'm just thinking from a "most customization possible" point of view.

I'm thinking make the Heart Statue craftable. Yes, I know it's really good, so I listed a sample crafting recipe below.

Sample Heart Statue recipe: 50 stone, 1 Life Fruit.

I am aware that the developers are likely not taking requests for Journey's End (except for the Vanity Contest, of course), but I just think this is a cool idea.

I'm thinking make the Heart Statue craftable. Yes, I know it's really good, so I listed a sample crafting recipe below.

Sample Heart Statue recipe: 50 stone, 1 Life Fruit.

I am aware that the developers are likely not taking requests for Journey's End (except for the Vanity Contest, of course), but I just think this is a cool idea.
Did you mean to create your own thread?

tbh clouds don't have a crafting mechanic I think they should add different type of clouds and away to make them if your near water you can make rain clouds or if your in the snow you can make snow clouds and if you are next to ice you can make a hail cloud and you can make walls with all of them I feel this would be a good way to interduce cloud biomes as well

tbh clouds don't have a crafting mechanic I think they should add different type of clouds and away to make them if your near water you can make rain clouds or if your in the snow you can make snow clouds and if you are next to ice you can make a hail cloud and you can make walls with all of them I feel this would be a good way to interduce cloud biomes as well

Already pretty much in game

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200407-165032.png
    Screenshot_20200407-165032.png
    170 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top Bottom