Weapons & Equip My suggestions.

Bobbymc52

Terrarian
I have two suggestions. :)

Corrupt Cactus.
My suggestion is that corrupt cactus be in the game because it is already,but only visually,I would like corrupt cactus armour.
It would be the same as ordinary cactus just visually different maybe even having a slight buff when you're in the corrupt desert biome.

Molten Armour.
My suggestion is to make molten armour lava proof.
Considering that molten armour is made of a rock that is partially lava I think it would make sense for it to be lava proof.
It could just have a longer lava in vulnerability than the lava charm like maybe 10 or even 15 seconds of lava immunity.

Those are my suggestions. :)

I have two suggestions. :)

Corrupt Cactus.
My suggestion is that corrupt cactus be in the game because it is already,but only visually,I would like corrupt cactus armour.
It would be the same as ordinary cactus just visually different maybe even having a slight buff when you're in the corrupt desert biome.
hallowed cacti when

Molten Armour.
My suggestion is to make molten armour lava proof.
Considering that molten armour is made of a rock that is partially lava I think it would make sense for it to be lava proof.
It could just have a longer lava in vulnerability than the lava charm like maybe 10 or even 15 seconds of lava immunity.
But the Lava Charm is FAR harder to get.

Those are my suggestions. :)

Idk about the corrupt cactus idea. There are different types of wood, but then they would have to add the Crimson cactus and Hallowed Cactus. Seems a little messy in the wood armor department.

I feel like it should be Obsidian Armor that has the buff instead of Molten armor. Currently, obsidian armor doesn't do anything right now, and since obsidian skin positions are a thing, it might be nice to have a downgraded version.

Idk about the corrupt cactus idea. There are different types of wood, but then they would have to add the Crimson cactus and Hallowed Cactus. Seems a little messy in the wood armor department.

I feel like it should be Obsidian Armor that has the buff instead of Molten armor. Currently, obsidian armor doesn't do anything right now, and since obsidian skin positions are a thing, it might be nice to have a downgraded version.
Yeah that would be good :)

Back
Top Bottom