Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrong

• Wrong and i missed stuff

• Total voters

knighto14

Skeletron
This was a little inspired (and stolen) form QuackersDelta post on http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/the-wall-of-cthulhu.131230/#post-2676415 so go see that for my inspiration and this was before the 1.3 update. So no more stuff and let’s start the story OK

So it started with Cthulhu terrorizing a land (your would much before you came) and a Guy (how knows how he is for all we know it could be the dryad or a another person but dryad if we know the guy) came and fought him for a long time as he died his body laid and became the Crimson, (why else would be the eye and :brain: be running around) now the Ichor is Cthulhu's blood it said blood of the gods and doesn't say which god and he is an elder god but if too much time passed, the dead body rots and becomes the corruption with the rot the blood becoming so dry that it was letting out a terrible curse on some of the lava cursing it and then the snatchers evolved and drank it then it and was able to shot out cured flame and became clingers then it was sealed by who know who in the Wall forced to roam hell till someone killed it but this also had to be balanced so the Wall didn't explode in the crimson/corruption so he/she made the hollowed and as soon as the hollowed came it went and so i roamed thou the surface was left then that person died (in less that was the dryad) and then you came with the guide, and the guide was the biggest book worm ever and then what you did happened.

So that was my theory on the games story but it could be meant to be story-less so this is my take and this only is till the world is made and entered. So what do you think did I do good what did I miss TELL ME NOW MRAHAHAHAhaaaaa... I'm kidding, I'm not evil but come on do you think I'm :confused: or am I right tell me.

This was a little inspired (and stolen) form QuackersDelta post on http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/the-wall-of-cthulhu.131230/#post-2676415 so go see that for my inspiration and this was before the 1.3 update. So no more stuff and let’s start the story OK

So it started with Cthulhu terrorizing a land (your would much before you came) and a Guy (how knows how he is for all we know it could be the dryad or a another person but dryad if we know the guy) came and fought him for a long time as he died his body laid and became the Crimson, (why else would be the eye and :brain: be running around) now the Ichor is Cthulhu's blood it said blood of the gods and doesn't say which god and he is an elder god but if too much time passed, the dead body rots and becomes the corruption with the rot the blood becoming so dry that it was letting out a terrible curse on some of the lava cursing it and then the snatchers evolved and drank it then it and was able to shot out cured flame and became clingers then it was sealed by who know who in the Wall forced to roam hell till someone killed it but this also had to be balanced so the Wall didn't explode in the crimson/corruption so he/she made the hollowed and as soon as the hollowed came it went and so i roamed thou the surface was left then that person died (in less that was the dryad) and then you came with the guide, and the guide was the biggest book worm ever and then what you did happened.

So that was my theory on the games story but it could be meant to be story-less so this is my take and this only is till the world is made and entered. So what do you think did I do good what did I miss TELL ME NOW MRAHAHAHAhaaaaa... I'm kidding, I'm not evil but come on do you think I'm :confused: or am I right tell me.
I don't even... What? Okay I'm going to break this down for you.
Grammar/Spelling: This story/theory was unconnected with a multitude of grammar and spelling errors. Some words weren't even properly used. I recommend having someone probably an adult or me proofread anything before posted.
Sentence Structure/Word Variation:
This was so poorly constructed I nearly cried. Please use proper conjunctions, punctuation, and sentences. Once again "cat ran after tree" style writing is rarely perceived well. I'd say this a step - half step up from that.
Logic: This made absolutely no sense at all. It wasn't even comprehendible. To summarize your entire post "Cthulu clinger wall lava dryad Corruption." all randomly thrown in with no order, rhyme, or reason.
Detail: Saying something turned into a clinger means nothing. Give some description at all! To summarize again "cat turns into dog."
This was really bad. No support. 0/3,000

Back
Top Bottom