My terraria does not start

Math =)

Terrarian
Hey!
My terraria does launched more recently.
(I changed the hard drive)
If it will be possible to help me.

cordially
Thank you

(My version : I don't know)
(My controls : Controllers or Keyboard/Mouse)
(Controllers :Xbox 360)

Last edited:
Your description is kinda vague. What do you mean doesn't launch?

In any case have you tried the following:

Try deleting the config file to Terraria. It gets recreated every time you launch the game if it doesn't exist. You must set your resolution etc. again though, but that isn't a big deal.

Just delete file config.json in the location. Also delete config.dat if it exists.

%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\

Terraria must not be running when you do that.

You might try deleting favorites.json if it exists, and perhaps even input profiles.json. Alternatively you can move those files to some other directory, so if you need them back, you can move them back.

To delete those files, Just open explorer (for example hit WinKey+E) and paste that %userprofile% line above to address bar, hit enter and you automatically go to correct location.

Tell me if this helps. Anyone else who has trouble starting the game, try that.

I seem to be having the exact issue now after this recent patch . The game launches to a flickering window and then crashes .

I seem to be having the exact issue now after this recent patch . The game launches to a flickering window and then crashes .
Exactly !
(I'm on steam)
[doublepost=1464510259,1464510140][/doublepost]
Your description is kinda vague. What do you mean doesn't launch?

In any case have you tried the following:

Try deleting the config file to Terraria. It gets recreated every time you launch the game if it doesn't exist. You must set your resolution etc. again though, but that isn't a big deal.

Just delete file config.json in the location. Also delete config.dat if it exists.

%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\

Terraria must not be running when you do that.

You might try deleting favorites.json if it exists, and perhaps even input profiles.json. Alternatively you can move those files to some other directory, so if you need them back, you can move them back.

To delete those files, Just open explorer (for example hit WinKey+E) and paste that %userprofile% line above to address bar, hit enter and you automatically go to correct location.

Tell me if this helps. Anyone else who has trouble starting the game, try that.

I do not have the files you tell me: config.json and other

Back
Top Bottom