• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just start something different bro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hamburger

Eye of Cthulhu
Alright, here's a dumb story.
Hope you enjoy, this takes a while to type on a touch-screen.

Terraria, the first night.

Terraria's complete origins are unknown. Records only date back as far as 2011, and some puzzles continue unsolved. We'll start there. To begin, the first night. We'll name our character "Michael".

Michael was a simple man. He had only known Terraria, as it was his homeland. However, he didn't know where he was now. The last thing Michael remembered was a set of four eyes. Things were blurry, but he recalled a deep ambience, so to speak. Void filling the space, a giant hand reaching towards him. Then, darkness. Now he's in the middle of a forest.
Michael was fairly strong. He could swing a pickaxe in rhythm longer than any of the townsfolk. Mike had some copper equipment on him, so he decided to put it to use. With the chop of his axe, the trees went down one by one. Michael had a large area cleared out, but he was exhausted. Mike had no clue how to build shelter, and he could see the sun beginning to reach the horizon. A man by the name of Andrew was in the distance. No reason why, but he was just... there.
Andrew stumbled through the tall grass and terrain, walking up to Michael. He was wearing a tattered green shirt and jeans, clearly worn down from time. Andrew began with "Hello, Michael, how can I help you?" Michael was perplexed, how could this man know his name? Did he know that Michael would be there?
Mike gave in, as this so called "guide" of sorts might've been useful. "How do I build a house?", he asked, knowing that he'd be a goner if something were to happen in the night with him outside. The guide gave step by step instructions to Michael. His pickaxe came in handy as he dug out the rough earth for his floor. Plank by plank, his house took shape. A loud thud hit the door, and Mike opened it to see what had caused the sound. A large blob of slime stood at his feet. Mike had tried to kick it away, but it stuck to his foot, and began to dissolve his shoes. With the swift, repeated stabbing of his shortsword, the slime was cut into pieces, dead on the ground. Michael collected the pieces and brought them inside. He knew that slime was flammable, so he stuck it on a chunk of wood and held it up to the sun. Suddenly, it burst into flames and created a torch. Michael propped it on the wall to finish the shelter, only for the guide to burst in and hang a banner on the wall. His face was on it. Mike was quick to notice Andrew's personality, as his smirk left a lasting impression on Michael when he left the house. Michael didn't bother with his help anymore.
The sun set, and the moon began to glow above the mountains. It had a ring on it, to Mike's surprise. This "moon" resembled Uranus in a way. The guide and him sat at the table in "their" house, only to hear a moist squish against the wall. Michael peered through a hole he made, only to find a floating eyeball banging against the walls. He wasn't familiar with these, as the dryads in his hometown dealt with all the monsters that plagued the land. A groan was heard from the door, along with a repetitive knock. The guide had told him to stay indoors, but he ignored him. Michael smashed the door down, and came running at the monsters. He lunged his sword into the zombie's chest, and to his dismay, it did nothing. The zombie began to bite into his arm. This searing pain was enough to convince Michael that the inside wasn't too bad, after all. He slipped underneath the zombie's arms and ran back inside. His bravery was not enough out there. Michael would have to wait out the night.

alright I'm tired so I'll write more tomorrow, bye

Back
Top Bottom