Mobile My Terraria will not load on iPhone X.

JadeLotus81

Terrarian
Hello Everyone,
I love Terraria and have been playing for years. I play everyday on my iPhone X. But today for some reason Terraria will not load at all. It shows the Terraria starting screen for about 10 seconds then turns off and goes to my phones home screen. I have restarted my phone and have uninstalled/reinstalled Terraria with no luck. Any suggestions? I took a screenshot of the loading screen if it helps. Also the tool bar stays on one side no matter which way I flip my phone. It’s like it’s stuck? You can see the tool bar in the screenshot.

Attachments

• A9232E33-3DC7-40E4-BBD6-0E0EA3296FAC.png
    A9232E33-3DC7-40E4-BBD6-0E0EA3296FAC.png
    350.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Hello Everyone,
I love Terraria and have been playing for years. I play everyday on my iPhone X. But today for some reason Terraria will not load at all. It shows the Terraria starting screen for about 10 seconds then turns off and goes to my phones home screen. I have restarted my phone and have uninstalled/reinstalled Terraria with no luck. Any suggestions? I took a screenshot of the loading screen if it helps. Also the tool bar stays on one side no matter which way I flip my phone. It’s like it’s stuck? You can see the tool bar in the screenshot.
Have you tried playing with WiFi OFF? Sometimes that helps.

Back
Top Bottom