Mobile my terraria world curse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawsi

Terrarian
well I was playing on my world name yez(Don't ask why is the name is that) so I just got a solar eclipse, and when it was like 2 am in my terraria world a other frekin solar eclipse happens and another solar eclipse another and another solar eclipse also occurs my weapons chest is almost fulled with celestial eclipse weapons

That's so unlucky, I hope your npcs are fine... Also it was 4:30 AM because solar eclipses always start at that time unless you activated a Solar Tablet.

yea all my NPCs are okay but not the wizard :( died because of reaper got hit by its old age when I get solar I change into full blood Hungary summoner with my dragon and it gets really when im doing stuff annoying even my friend knew they were gonna be a solar eclipse to going to me

oh hey here's a meme for yea

Attachments

• proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 286
Hello Pawsi,

Thread posts are for more in-depth discussion overall, with this topic not having a lot of room for discussion beyond short comments.

This would be better off as a post on your profile. For this reason, we have locked this Thread. You can repost this on your own Profile if you desire.

oh hey here's a meme for yea

In general we don't permit posts that contain little amounts of content or random images/videos. Those are also better posted on profiles, or on this Thread which is dedicated for random image/video posting: Random Videos & Images Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom