My Terrarian Story

Bluedigit

Terrarian
Hi! I uh guess this is where I should put my journey as a Terrarian....
Im Bluedigit! The NPC's call be Blue. Before I get started, no, I'm not just copying off of Red, I'm using Bluedigit because of Red and Blue in the early Pokemon franchise. So, I started playing Terraria back in late 2012 on the mobile edition. Ah, I remember being obsessed with making tree houses out of the giant trees (I'm sure most people here can relate, haha). My first world, I had built my house in an open cave, like I filled the cave full of rooms and stuff. Don't laugh, but when I was experimenting with the building materials, I thought wall blocks were foreground blocks. I had placed some in front of my house to keep out the zombies. I went outside to sort of tease the zombies by standing "behind"the wall I put up, but then....my flailing was stopped, lol. Two years later I got Terraria for my PS Vita. I think it was still newish for the Vita then. With this version I was excited to check out all the new mechanics (that weren't in mobile or that I never found) such as actuators, rails, teleporters, etc. This was also the first time I met the Traveling Merchant. We became great friends, he brought me rare items and I bought them. Although, I think he only liked me for my money... . Some time went by and I was content with my skill, until 1.3 was announced. All these new items, new bosses, new everything! I watched so many ChippyGaming videos on 1.3 update. I remember when 1.3 was supposedly the "last Terraria update" because Re-logic was to release a new game, Terraria: Otherworld (here we are two years later and still no Otherworld, cmon Re-logic). So I saved my money and bought Terraria PC off of Steam. To be perfectly honest, I never played a whole world through to the Moonlord. Heck, I still haven't fought anything after Duke Fishron! Back in the 1.3 days all I cared about was getting all those cool new items. I downloaded a bunch of item maps and inventory edits. As you can imagine I got burnt out, I was bored of Terraria. This was in late 2015. Three years of Terraria and I finally ran out of gas. But wait! This story has a happy ending! Fast forward to February 2017, and a spark was reappearing. I dusted off my Terraria for PS Vita and started playing again. I started a new character and a new world. I just beat the destroyer in that world yesterday and plan on fighting the other two within the next month (I've been getting sidetracked haha). Then I started watching that nagging Brit again, and to my amazement, there was a Terraria 1.3.5 announced! I got really excited because I assumed there would be 1.3.1-1.3.4 if there was to be a 1.3.5 soon. So I got on Steam and surely there was a bunch of updates. I made a new character and a new world on PC. Currently, I just beat Skeletron in that world (I save Skeletron to be the last boss before the WoF), and am making preparations to fight the WoF soon. This is my Terraria story so far, and I hope to add new stories to it in the years to come! Thanks for reading!

Also, I forgot to mention, I recently bought Terraria 3DS because with the 1.3 release for console, my Vita as you may know won't be supported anymore, and I want a way to be able to play 1.3 on the go.

Also, I forgot to mention, I recently bought Terraria 3DS because with the 1.3 release for console, my Vita as you may know won't be supported anymore, and I want a way to be able to play 1.3 on the go.
I’m sorry dude but 3ds doesn’t support the upcoming 1.3. But nice story

The ting goes Skrrra! Pap pap ka ka ka! Skidiki pap pap! And a pu pu drrrr boom! SKYAAA! Du du ku ku tun tun! Poom poom! You dun know

Uh-huh, super believable. *Writes down liar on form*

Also, please don't say that "the NPCs" call you Blue, just say "my friends." Saying it like that makes me cringe. I hate that word, but I have to use it.
@TurretVistaLT, this kind of response to an Introduction thread isn't very welcoming. Disregarding this Intro thread was created months ago.

There may be places (lots of places) on the internet where being rude and snarky is acceptable, but these forums aren't one of them. If you want to continue posting in that type of manner, you're better off finding a different spot on the web to do that.

@TurretVistaLT, this kind of response to an Introduction thread isn't very welcoming. Disregarding this Intro thread was created months ago.

There may be places (lots of places) on the internet where being rude and snarky is acceptable, but these forums aren't one of them. If you want to continue posting in that type of manner, you're better off finding a different spot on the web to do that.
My apologies. Deleted the comment. I'll keep my anger to myself next time.

Back
Top Bottom