my textures won't change

Disconnected_

Terrarian
so i decided earlier today i should try making a texture pack for terraria and i looked up how to do it and took some suggestions from my friends, one of which was to change skeletron. so i extracted the .xnb files into my texture pack folder, opened up the sprites for skeletron in paint.net and changed him up a bit. i went into the game and enabled my texture back and loaded up a new world to fight skeletron in and see my new textures in action, but when i spawned him in nothing had changed and i just can't figure out why. i never changed the file name or the resolution and there all in the .png file format. can anyone help me figure this out or tell me what i've done wrong?

so i decided earlier today i should try making a texture pack for terraria and i looked up how to do it and took some suggestions from my friends, one of which was to change skeletron. so i extracted the .xnb files into my texture pack folder, opened up the sprites for skeletron in paint.net and changed him up a bit. i went into the game and enabled my texture back and loaded up a new world to fight skeletron in and see my new textures in action, but when i spawned him in nothing had changed and i just can't figure out why. i never changed the file name or the resolution and there all in the .png file format. can anyone help me figure this out or tell me what i've done wrong?
Ok so you created a file then created content file and then images file and that’s where it should be. Unless it’s not for whatever reason

Back
Top Bottom