My Top 7 Things To Build In Your Pre-Hardmode World!

1. A huge storage room. Later on you will really need it and if you don't have one, you're stuffed...
2. A Hellovator. Without one you can't get to hell and back! It is also an easier way to get to the underworld instead of finding caves that lead lead there
3. A lot of rooms for your NPC'S. In Pre-Hardmode, even if you have gotten the maximum amount of NPC's, you'll still want to make more rooms for later on because there are more NPC's to be had in Hardmode.
4. A Beachside house. It looks nice to have a house next to the Ocean, also, it's useful for later in Hardmode because you can turn it into a pirate map farm or a farm for other rare items.
5. Build a trophy room. Put all of your statues, trophies and banners in there and display them :) .
6. When you get a mechanic, make a money farm/grinder somewhere in your world, if you feel this is cheating, skip this :p

And Finally 7. Build a boss arena. It is so useful for dealing with bosses in the future instead of running around on top of your house or on the grass.

Anyway that was my Top 7 Things To Build In Your Pre-Hardmode World. Hope you enjoyed! :redspin:

1. Storage rooms with "crafting stations"
2. Houses for all the NPCs with decent layout
3. Hellevator
4. Underworld bridge for fast and easy WoF/emblem farming
5. A liquid generator, for the heck of it and for some fishing purposes.
6. A Townhall for trophies, banners and a teleporter hub once the steampunk arrived.
7. A Mushroom farm/surface biome, so I can have the truffle ASAP and get shroomite, once plantera is downed for the first time
8. Special mini jungle biome nearby with a house for the Witch Doctor

Back
Top Bottom