Mobile My truffle won't spawn

I have an above ground mushroom biome the background and music has changed to the mushroom stuff and I have built a house plz help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 2,158
From what I see in that screenshot, 100+ blocks are needed in total, and trees must be implemented into the biome. If you have more than 200+ blocks in your 'player created' biome, Mushroom enemies will spawn, thus Truffle will have a threat.

From what I see in that screenshot, 100+ blocks are needed in total, and trees must be implemented into the biome. If you have more than 200+ blocks in your 'player created' biome, Mushroom enemies will spawn, thus Truffle will have a threat.
Can he still spawn with 200+ blocks

Other than Mushroom enemies spawning if you have 200+ blocks, I'm fairly certain the chances are equal.

This is a really common problem, and is probably just a bug. I have the same issue, and have checked to make sure I have trees, plants, and 200+blocks of mushroom mud. The houses are made perfectly, and the chat shows that the Truffle is attempting to move in, but apparently this is a glitch where the Truffle will not move in. I am currently trying to figure out ways to counteract this bug, but have found nothing to date. The best option right now would be to submit it to the bug reports, and hope the developers acknowledge the problem- again, you aren't alone by any means, this happens commonly.

Ditto. I've spent SO long waiting for the truffle. More than 40+ terraria days. I made four houses for him because my other NPC s keep dying and moving in!image.jpg

Same problem here. I've built massive mushroom biomes with multiple houses. Buggy fungus man just won't move in. :mad: Steam punk and party girl did, but lots of open houses, and no truffles.

What I have dedused based on looking at other forums and my own experience is that you need to make the biom his house with the same rules for a house and I also heard there was a bug that he can't be spawned before beating plantera and I think I can confirm this I tried on two different worlds one before plantera and one after plantera and he hasn't spawned on the
image.jpg
image.jpg
second one I will post pictures

I have had the same issue with the truffle. I have tried different torches, furniture and flooring but nothing works. The only boss i have not beaten is the ocram but I am on hard mode and have defeated planatera. I have also made mushroom biome with is bigger than the required and is not touching anything else, is more than 10 think everywhere and has changed both background and music. Please fix this i know the house is valid and everything else seems to be met.
[DOUBLEPOST=1421297005][/DOUBLEPOST]Also i have jot yet beaten the golem or if he is in it dukefishron.

I finally got one! I have no idea what changed. I hadn't done anything to the houses in a while, and had given up. I did do a pumpkin moon on the play session when he moved in. Perhaps that is related to the bug, perhaps that is just complete coincidence. No clue

It just takes a long, long time for him to spawn. I got him one day, then he died the next day. I'm still waiting for his return.

I don't care actually, I bought everything he had as he first appeared.

I forgot to say I got him like a month ago by makeing his house a 10x10 instead of 6x6. Anyway, he's worthless now that I bought all his stuff.
[DOUBLEPOST=1423524273][/DOUBLEPOST]I also changed my house structure from glowing mushrooms to mud, which has glowing mushroom grass on it

Is this still an issue/bug? Because I'm waiting for my truffle to spawn, and I'm 99% sure I've met all the conditions :( (also sorry for bringing up an old post, I didn't see any newer ones about this, and there was no real resolution on this one)

Is this still an issue/bug? Because I'm waiting for my truffle to spawn, and I'm 99% sure I've met all the conditions :( (also sorry for bringing up an old post, I didn't see any newer ones about this, and there was no real resolution on this one)
Requirements Are :

In hardmode.
Empty house in aboveground, fully mushed biome.

Then you just wait. xP

Back
Top Bottom