**REPORTED** my wireless controller x3 doesn't work

Jhonel

Terrarian
when i plug in my x3 wireless controller it doesn't work with the "LT" and "RT" buttons, the "select" or "star" buttons don't work and the software settings don't show up

im not entirely sure how wireless controllers work but can you turn the controller off/on, like is there a power button?

It has a power button and it connects correctly to my phone, I have tried it in many games and it works correctly but in Terraria there are buttons that do not work

I have a relative who has another wireless control and when I connect it I get an option for "Control hardware" (this is how the function is added to the buttons) but when I connect mine I don't get that option

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221206-114251.png
    Screenshot_20221206-114251.png
    264 KB · Views: 74
I have a relative who has another wireless control and when I connect it I get an option for "Control hardware" (this is how the function is added to the buttons) but when I connect mine I don't get that option
thats probably why then. maybe just try restarting your device, but other than that i dont know

Thanks for the report! Thankfully, we’ve got this one logged in our system - will be sure to get that looked into.

Just thought I'd add that I too am having issues with Bluetooth controllers. They are entirely unresponsive in-game but work with the rest of my system and other games.
Controllers tested - Xbox Series X, Switch Pro
Device specs - Samsung Galaxy Tab A7, Android 12
Game version 1.4.4.9, build 993

I'm having a similar problem with my HyperX Clutch Wireless. The difference is that it connects and shows up on the controller section. But none of the buttons work, including joysticks and the d-pad.
But for some reason I am able to associate actions in the controller section to LB, LT, RB, RT, A, B, X, Y and Start, but in-game, they don't work for anything else. I have tried connecting via Bluetooth and wire, as well as DirectInput and XInput. Nothing... and all other games work just fine, except for Asphalt 9.
Device: OnePlus 10 Pro 5G, Android 13
Terraria 1.4.4.9 Build 993

Just thought I'd add that I too am having issues with Bluetooth controllers. They are entirely unresponsive in-game but work with the rest of my system and other games.
Controllers tested - Xbox Series X, Switch Pro
Device specs - Samsung Galaxy Tab A7, Android 12
Game version 1.4.4.9, build 993
To add to this, I've just discovered that mouse support is broken too - the game registers my pointer as if I'm tapping on the screen, and not as an actual mouse device.
Hence, scrolling and aiming do not work. And yes, it still works with other games and apps.
My mouse is a Dell MS5120W

How did you fix It? It's happening the same with me

Back
Top Bottom