Xbox 360 My world turned into dirt(help please)

Is it fixable?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLKhaoz

Terrarian
So as it states in the title my world turned into dirt. All my terraria stuff is saved to a memory stick. All my items on my charactor is fine. So i was playing with autosave off and i save and then saved and i thoughtit was done
saving and then the next time i reloaded the world it was coverd in dirt anyways is this fixable?
Btw did i post this in the right fourm part?

I have yet to update Terraria on my XBOX so i cannot say it is the update itself, but it sounds like it. If it is the update then im sure a fix is already being created, just like when the 1.2 update came out and worlds turned into nothingness. I would recommend not playing on that world, do not delete it just yet as there could be a fix coming soon.

When i have updated my game i will have a look around and see whats going on.

No its a glitch on consle were you exit the game while saving. Im asking if anyone knows how fix it.I did it on accident

I honestly have no idea how that could be fixed. But it sounds hilarious though.
One of my worlds got corrupted, but the centerpiece, the giant christmas tree, survived.
The rest of the world was put in a blender and thrown back on the map. It looks awesome, though. There are trees growing in hell and the music is all over the place.

Dangit
[DOUBLEPOST=1415386642][/DOUBLEPOST]How is this funnny it was my main world were i did all my farms and everything unless your being sarcastic.
[DOUBLEPOST=1415386711][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks meta for telling me a answer btw.

No its a glitch on consle were you exit the game while saving. Im asking if anyone knows how fix it.I did it on accident
There is no fix, there never will be a fix and 505 Games, Engine Software, even Obama can't do anything to bring your world back.

This is -not- a bug. Every game that has a save feature does this. Honestly, they tell you to NEVER TURN OFF YOUR CONSOLE when it's saving for a reason, you know.

Um first of all I did not turn it off I didnt notice it was still saving and second of all I do get your point reynbow dash and it was dumb of me to do that but atleast it kept my charactor and everything on it.I went to xbox dashboard btw and obama would make it worse.......

Don't Worry, you lucked out. I made the same mistake, but after 50 hours of gameplay. I lost EVERYTHING. The place was huge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom