Xbox One my world wont upload

alex157

Terrarian
So I'm trying to transfer my main xbox 360 world to the xbox one. When I upload the world from xbox 360 it works fine.
When I hop on my xbox one and try to download the world I press RB to download. Some blue box pops up in the middle of the screen saying "Downloading..."
At first it asked me if I "Want to download a previous-gen world from the cloud" I pressed "Yes".
So the box saying downloading popped up after and I pressed yes and went away about 10+ seconds later.
The results: Nothing happened, the world menu is still the same, and the uploaded world is not on the list.
I tried many things like restarting console, refreshing game, and reuploading the world.
It's still the same results. Please help!!
Extra info:
Player transfers work fine.
My world is playable.

This is happening to me too, and I just bought a xbox one to play terraria on it and other games, I would like to play on my 360 world since it has so much amazing stuff I need to play instead of starting over, please find a quick fix for this.

@alex157 @XxAlcatraZxX @MythicalMikey @KainTheFallenArchon @Stephen P
Sorry to hear that your worlds are not transferring over. Weird that the characters will work, but not the worlds.

If you haven’t already, I strongly recommend that you send in your info to the developers directly. It’s the quickest way for them to see your issues. Send as much info, with as many details as possible (what size world, anything unique about it, etc) here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Also, you can send them your 360 world so that they can see firsthand what the problem might be. Although Xbox One removed the ability to save onto a usb drive, you can still save to usb on Xbox 360. Send them your world that won’t transfer and they can work on what might be causing the issue to hopefully get a bug fix out. Instructions are here: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

(it details out how to send in PS3/PS4 files, but you should be able to follow along well enough, and just alter it for your 360 file.)

Back
Top Bottom