Xbox One My world's disappeared

Fistface7000

Terrarian
I played Terraria at my friends house on his Xbox then I came home and got the 14 day Xbox pass and played it at mine and everything saved. But I just bought the game and my world's have ether backtracked or reset so I have lost everything apart from the stuff I had on my character, all my stuff in my safe and piggy bank have also disappeared
please help
I think the problem might be that my friends world saved onto mine then I started storing stuff there but now it has gone back to the original before it saved as his so if you could please set it back or at least get my stuff that would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Another problem I'm having is i can't join my brother and he can't join me, I have tried all the ways I have searched up but it keeps saying the same error message

We are having the same issue with characters on mobile. However, I do believe your save files were deleted because you didn't actually have the game. It's just a theory though, I never have had the xBox one pass.

I played Terraria at my friends house on his Xbox then I came home and got the 14 day Xbox pass and played it at mine and everything saved. But I just bought the game and my world's have ether backtracked or reset so I have lost everything apart from the stuff I had on my character, all my stuff in my safe and piggy bank have also disappeared
please help
I think the problem might be that my friends world saved onto mine then I started storing stuff there but now it has gone back to the original before it saved as his so if you could please set it back or at least get my stuff that would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Another problem I'm having is i can't join my brother and he can't join me, I have tried all the ways I have searched up but it keeps saying the same error message
Hi @Fistface7000, welcome to the forums.

I’m a bit confused with how your world turned into your friend’s world but then turned back into your world. However, there isn’t a way for the developers to set back your world for you or to get back your stuff. The developers have no access to your save data. Xbox One (and whatever cloud saves you have on your console) have your data.

For your problem with playing with your brother - are you trying to play local multiplayer (on the same tv) or online multiplayer (he has his own tv and own Xbox One)?

Back
Top Bottom