tModLoader MyCustomNPC

it is an interesting mod indeed because you can test your armor on new npc, it is sad there is no download link anymore

Buddy, I would like to give you some suggestions, first of all, starting with the ones given by ShadowPlayz
1) Work out a way to dye specific pieces with any color dye you choose.
2) Make it so she can wear accessories (5 at most). Also, if you can, make those able to be dyed too.
3) Make her able to follow you around.
4) Make more options for actions towards her other than "gift" or "pat". I think you should add an option where you could talk to her, which makes her say something. The things she would say would be different than her greeting messages.
5) Based on your actions towards her, make her show different emotions (chat-bubble wise, like the game already provides) when around her or doing such actions towards her. Also change what she says based on that too. (example: when you first pat her, she gets angry and she'll say something mean, otherwise she'll just say normal things, then the more you talk to her, the more she seems to like you)
Now my own suggestions
6)With the last updates, Npcs are able to fight back, with the gifts feature you could give her weapons, even endgame ones if you have enough, she would be like a summon, but with a lot more personality.
7)You could give her some sort of "affection metter", that will increase as you interact with her, the options of talking in option 4, could also increase or decrease the affection, basically, higher affection means more damage and defense for her.
8)She could respawn like any other NPC, and yo7 could give her a special dialogue, like "you let me die" or "you couldn't save me" of course, the affection metter would decrease.

That's it, I hope you go back to work on this project.
Good luck and stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom