NPCs & Enemies Mysterious Moon

Nutella Fairy

Skeletron Prime
NOTICE: THIS THREAD CONTAINS REFERENCES TO WELL-KNOWN TCF MEMBERS. IF YOU POSTED INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET, YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE GOING TO BE MENTIONED IN OTHER PLACES. IF YOU FIND ANY CONTENT DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR PUBLIC IMAGE, PLEASE PM AND I WILL TAKE IT OUT IMMEDIATELY. Thank You.

So yeah, introducion, well, I thought it would be cool to have a holiday event based of TCF, and yeah, it's probably a really bad idea that will get no support, but maybe it has potential. Uh, no sprites, I gave that buisness up a long time ago.

Wave 1:
Melt (@Milt69466 )

Melts are enemies that throw their hammersat enemies yet at a slower pace and less damage than Paladins. On paladins...

Wave 2: Melt, Pexil (@Pixel)

Pexil is a standard fighter enemy.

Wave 3: Melt, Pexil, Darkmorph (@darthmorf )
(BTW sorry about the exessive tagging, I just want to see if these people are okay about how they are featured in my suggestion)
Darkmorph is a caster that teleports, but instead of spells, throws potions that give the player debuffs. (Grey: Stoned, Green: Slow, and Red: Weakness)

Wave 4: Melt, Pexil, Darkmorph, Simrox (@Samrux )

Simrox is a giant Paladin Boss with two attacks: Simrox makes hammers fall from the sky, Simrox teleports around, and Samrox twirls around with his hammer, dealing double damage.

That's all I have for today!

Umm... Sure? But only four enemies? From me you get... Well, it's not really support but it's something.
A potato. If you don't like potatoes, deal with it. :confused:
Edit: If this suggestion has to exist, at least have a Zoomo enemy. He could attack with... Amazing suggestions and sprites? Umm, yeah... This is a weird thread.

Umm... Sure? But only four enemies? From me you get... Well, it's not really support but it's something.
A potato. If you don't like potatoes, deal with it. :confused:
Edit: If this suggestion has to exist, at least have a Zoomo enemy. He could attack with... Amazing suggestions and sprites? Umm, yeah... This is a weird thread.
Guys, I'm not done XD!

If it wasn't clear from my last comment, you have no support from me.
When Gray agrees with Seeker, we know there's something going on. I personally think this is good for a gag, but not for Terraria. A community-oriented game doesn't need this kind of thing.

A boss that's a reference to well-known TCF members. What the heck were you thinking?!

I mean, there's many forums that's about Terraria, why TCF? This makes no sense

This seems a bit odd tbh. As only a very small fraction of the Terraria players use this forum enough to recognise us, it would seem odd to them. Also, talking about my char, it seems very similar to doctor manfly.

That said, it'd be awesome to have a reference to myself in game.

Back
Top Bottom