tModLoader Mystica Mod

Kyneptic

The Destroyer

This mod is officially abandoned, I lack the passion and the coding knowledge to continue it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

59b37079-4f83-40a8-bab6-3d84e429ddd0.png

Current Stats:
-----------------

Mystica.png

-----------------
Discord - Join the Mystica Official Discord Discord Server!
Manual Download - austinfauth3062/Mystica
----------------
Mystica is a mod centered around a new damage class while still adding bits and pieces around the game. Aswell as having lots and lots of future planned content.

Why get Mystica?
  • 130+ Items ranging from miniguns to halberds!
  • 4 Different armor sets!
  • 10 Accessories!
  • New damage class, Spirit damage!
  • 12 NPCs!
  • Lots of planned content! (Including a biome!)

What makes the spirit class so special?
The spirit class does extra damage depending on how low your mana is, and you can cast abilities depending on how much mysticism you have! (Currently not used to to lack of coders) You can even infuse vanilla items to change them into spirit class, complete with new visuals and special effects.

Tier 1: Stalker
Pre EOC
Stalker.png

Includes: Shotgun, smg, sniper, sword, bow, staff, and throwing dagger.
Tier 2: Electrical
Pre EOC
Electric.png

Includes: Sword, spear, staff, and bullet.
Tier 3: Desert
Post BOC/EOW
Desert.png

Includes: Bow, spear, book, shortsword, and broadsword.
Tier 4: Hellfire
Post WOF
Hellfire.png

Includes: Throwing flower, sword, staff, bow, and shotgun.
Tier 1: Duralumin
Pre EOC
Duralumin.png

Includes: Spear, bow, staff, throwing weapon, halberd (sword), and gun.
Tier 2: Mystic
Post Crimson/Corruption Boss
Mystic.png

Includes: Staff, shortsword, broadsword, spear, and wand.
Tier 3: Prathemium
Post Skeletron
Prathemium.png

Includes: Staff, broadsword, spear, wand, and bow.
Tier 3: Magnox
Pre WOF
Magnox.png

Includes: Minigun, staff, broadsword, bow, and spear.
These are crafted with an item you get at the start, plus 10 iron/lead bars. Awoken versions are crafted with 4 of every pre-hardmode spirit bar and the corresponding weapon.
Spirit_Weapons.png
Includes: Spectre, vilify, render, and volley.
Awoken_Spirit_Weapons.png
Includes: Awoken versions of above weapons.
All this and more to explore! Find accessories, weapons, and more that are not included in specific tiers.

Coders:
(+4 Slots)

Spriters:
Ai - T.a.S.A.I
Nao
(+2 Slots)

If you can fill a slot, make sure to join the discord and let us know! :)
Support Banner:

Code:
[url=https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mystica-mod.70028/][img]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/untitled-png.218971/[/img][/url]

Last edited:
Latest Update - 0.3500
  • Few resprites of uglies
  • Added a few (currently unobtainable) easter egg items
  • New spirit hardmode tier
  • Game crasher fixed

Last edited:
Hey Austin this mod seems like it will be great i will support this so more can get done

I will be fully supporting this mod, I am playing it and so far it makes a new terraria experience just by playing the spirit class for instance, man, pls update more in this mod, we'll all love it

I will be fully supporting this mod, I am playing it and so far it makes a new terraria experience just by playing the spirit class for instance, man, pls update more in this mod, we'll all love it
That means alot for me and my team especially since we are a small mod, thank you!

can you please add a manual download link for when TmodLoader has daily bandwidth problems? thanks :) love the work you're doing BTW

can you please add a manual download link for when TmodLoader has daily bandwidth problems? thanks :) love the work you're doing BTW
Done, added it at the info section, and thanks! (And at the time this is being written, the github only shows the 0.270 version which is not the latest. Really not sure whats going on with tmodloader right now but i'll try to get that fixed when I can!)

Probably gonna try this mod out in my next playthrough! Hope it keeps growing til then!
Huge 0.3 update is coming out soon with a lot of new content!
Hopefully in time for your playthrough. <:

Last edited:
This seems like a really cool mod. Honestly, I looked down on it at first, but I'm REALLY glad that I checked the homepage for it! I'll totally support it!!! :)

This looks like a pretty decent mod, although im skeptical about what makes the spirit class actually any different than just a reskinned vanilla class. Other than that this mod has some nice sprites and looks like it has good potential.

This looks like a pretty decent mod, although im skeptical about what makes the spirit class actually any different than just a reskinned vanilla class. Other than that this mod has some nice sprites and looks like it has good potential.
Thanks! And if you want to know more about some mod stuffs (like what makes this class different) im answering all and any questions on the discord!

@Kyneptic Here ya go:
Code:
[url=https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mystica-mod.70028/][img]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/untitled-png.218971/[/img][/url]
That's copy-pastable code, and this is what it looks like without the "{code}" stuff

Back
Top Bottom