tModLoader Mystical Additions Mod

Do you like the mod?

• Yeah, but item prices need to be fixed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it needs more content.

• No, item prices need to be fixed.

• Total voters

ThePixelPuppy

Terrarian
Mystical Additions is a little mod that can enhance your Terraria world. It adds 80 items, 3 bosses, 3 town NPCs, and 2 OP items you can only obtain through cheating. I'll be honest, the mod is somewhat incomplete. You may want a bigger mod like Calamity with it -to patch up the holes. However, it is still a pretty fun mod, and if bigger mods are lagging your computer, this one probably won't. Please note, Mystical Additions is VERY unstable in multiplayer. I am trying to fix this this issue but until then, stick to single player. Let me know what you think of it and how it can be improved! The item prices are COMPLETELY jacked up, and I know this. Hopefully it doesn't interfere with your experience too much. Mystical Additions is a fun little mod that I think some people will have fun playing. If you are a sprite creator and would like to send me a sprite, you can find a way to send it to me because I have no freaking clue how I would set that up. This mod adds an extra spark to your Terraria world, and I seriously hope you try it out, this is my first attempt at coding ever so I want to see what people think.

Credits:

Deoji(Me): Coding and some sprite creating.
McCatter: Sprite creator.
Tremor mod open source: Some sprite inspiration and coding help.
Music: Your Best Friend by Toby Fox
Dragon Castle by 魔界Symphony

Download:
Mod Browser is rejecting my mod, so a mediafire link is available below.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k6hog1vg0xu86ta/MysticalAdditions.tmod

Glitches:
The mod may have glitches I have not discovered. Reply to the thread explaining what happened and I will try to fix the glitch.

UPDATE: I am now making a new mod! It'll have our own music, we have a new member helping create, and everything will be semi-decent! Stay tuned, or don't, I don't care.

Last edited:
Can you post some spoilers of the mod? Sprites, item descriptions etc?

I don't know about anyone else but mods that are introduced without much description are hard to download. What I mean is, it is hard to convince myself to download a mod with very little description because I'm not sure how it will affect the worlds I currently play.

If the mod introduces a bunch of stuff that is stupidly OP, or interferes with other mods, it is helpful to know before downloading.

And since you credit Tremor mod I am even more interested in learning about your project because that mod has a lot of incompatibilities and stuff.

Can you post some spoilers of the mod? Sprites, item descriptions etc?

I don't know about anyone else but mods that are introduced without much description are hard to download. What I mean is, it is hard to convince myself to download a mod with very little description because I'm not sure how it will affect the worlds I currently play.

If the mod introduces a bunch of stuff that is stupidly OP, or interferes with other mods, it is helpful to know before downloading.

And since you credit Tremor mod I am even more interested in learning about your project because that mod has a lot of incompatibilities and stuff.
Hey so... I don't know how to do that... I know what you mean, I just... don't know how to do it. I have considered trying to make a wiki thing but... I have no clue how to do that. If you would like to help me, please, do!
EDIT: I am creating a wiki on FANDOM.com to resolve any issues with mod content.

Last edited:
mystic chez itEm.png
Mystic Hamaxe.png
wingz.png
DogPickaxe.png
as the 2nd creator, i have to help with this. Here are some inages from items we have created

Hey so... I don't know how to do that... I know what you mean, I just... don't know how to do it. I have considered trying to make a wiki thing but... I have no clue how to do that. If you would like to help me, please, do!
EDIT: I am creating a wiki on FANDOM.com to resolve any issues with mod content.

You don't need to go so far as to create a wiki for your mod. Look at some other mods on here to see what they did and try reaching out to people in the community for tips on how to make your post look really good. I'm not sure how to do it, personally. Something to do with spoiler tags and embedding images.

I'm gonna watch this mod, without a preview can't really determine if I want to add this to my list or not. Is boss checklist supported?

I'm gonna watch this mod, without a preview can't really determine if I want to add this to my list or not. Is boss checklist supported?
It is not unfortunately. I am no longer developing the mod, and it's pretty much a failed project. However, if you would like me to make a video or something that showcases items, I will do that.

Back
Top Bottom