Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Honestly i think it should be character based. So if you join a friends world and u have the enemy info they dont and they ask about a certain enemy you can be like "hold up lemme look" instead of "hold up, lemme leave the world, and open my other world with a full bestiary"
We designed the Bestiary to be a world save mostly so you and your friends could complete it together in one world. This also helped keep player save file size smaller, track progress easier, and enable Zoologist to be her best self. :)

Will you be able to add to npc info by killing them as well, like with rotten eggs? Or just talking to them
To find their drops, you might have to kill them, but you could also talk
Also, you can kill them with more than one way, but rotten eggs would be the best

So basically, the zoologist is a bestiary master
will she give you rewards for filling out parts of the bestiary?
like gold or even unique items?!?!?!!?

Honestly i think it should be character based. So if you join a friends world and u have the enemy info they dont and they ask about a certain enemy you can be like "hold up lemme look" instead of "hold up, lemme leave the world, and open my other world with a full bestiary"

Or the current 'hold up, let me alt tab and pull the wiki' strat.

So basically, the zoologist is a bestiary master
will she give you rewards for filling out parts of the bestiary?
like gold or even unique items?!?!?!!?
They said her inventory of goods on sale increases as you complete the bestiary, but I assume you mean gaining rewards? It would be neat.

i wonder, how would the zoologist react to either having what she drops and/or having killed her for the bestiary?

I like this idea, but I'm getting the feeling this is going to account for only 1.4 onward progress, and therefore have to kill every possible thing in the world again in order to fill the bestiary.
Also at least 2 new NPCs, neat. I dunno, I always liked it when new NPCs got added to the game.

Back
Top Bottom