Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Is this also for mobile or is this pc exclusive?

It is releasing just for PC in about a week for now, but eventually Mobile and Console platforms will also receive this feature when they get the 1.4 update. When that will happen is unknown.

Cool spoiler and all but I have a question, will there be more graphical settings or no because I highly doubt the game will run that smooth on my pc considering it already barely runs with lower settings. Thanks in advance :)

Me: Oh cool bestiary news!

Also Me: Hm...
10A65934-0730-4994-88C3-08A0242D29CC.jpeg

I’m sorry but why did you have to make a sexy furry woman as an npc? This is hands down the worst part about this update solely because of the kind of things this is going to inspire and it brings down my hype meter from a 10 to an 8. Why? Why did it have to have... 7177135?

I’m sorry but why did you have to make a sexy furry woman as an npc? This is hands down the worst part about this update solely because of the kind of things this is going to inspire and it brings down my hype meter from a 10 to an 8. Why? Why did it have to have... 7177135?
admittedly I thought it was a furry too, but looking more closely I think she just has animal ears and a tail

admittedly I thought it was a furry too, but looking more closely I think she just has animal ears and a tail
No, that’s a fox woman. Her hair blends with her ears and the color matches perfectly. Plus, that skin tone matches with the color of a fox’s fur in the leg areas and such. That’s definitely a fox woman and unless Cenx says otherwise I’m sure of it.

a sexy furry woman
Oh, come on, it's literally just pixels. And I've never understood the furry hate train either. I love the design and the vanity item she will sell will fit the Terraria perfectly in my opinion.
No, that’s a fox woman.
Hm, I'm pretty sure she just wears the same vanity items she sells. Pretty regular stuff for NPC's to use the stuff they sell/can drop.
But if you're right and you could kill her and get her unique ears/tail and wear it... That would be brutal lol.

Sorry, I don't understand how inflamed people are about this. We already have naked snake ladies, harpies, lizardmen, and the player themselves can turn into a werewolf or merman. This is just silliness because the internet has taught you to hate anthro animals on sight. I don't understand the exaggerated hate stuff like this gets. Some internet community draws anthro animals. So. What.

Given that the list is tied to worlds, what about world-specific spawns (e.g. Crawdad, Giant Shelly, Salamander)?
simple solution would be only have two ID for the three of them in the bestiary and which ones take the slots are decided when the world generates.

Back
Top Bottom