Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

It would b great if banners would be updated as well with this change. Instead of having to keep chests crammed with banners, you could just make those banners after unlocking the bestiary entry for the enemy for some basic mats like cloth and wood. Also tiered banners based on unlock progress for that enemy? Or just drop the banner altogether and give permanent passive benefits for anyone that unlocks all the info in bestiary for the enemy type.

u are complaying over a 24x16 pixelart calm down

No, I am questioning the importance of these pixels. But also judging the inclusion of a controversial weird sexual fetish, she didnt need to have massive boobs, alright ? And what even is that point of yours, it's clearly a pair of furry tits hangin out, no matter the res -_-

No, I am questioning the importance of these pixels. But also judging the inclusion of a controversial weird sexual fetish, she didnt need to have massive boobs, alright ? And what even is that point of yours, it's clearly a pair of furry tits hangin out, no matter the res -_-
Dude... what!? She has the exact same base model of every single female NEC and character. Basically, if she didn’t have fox ears and a tail I’m sure you would be fine with her model. I’m also sure that if she was male then you would be fine. Also, it’s just not hurting anyone, like at all. Almost everyone thinks she‘s a nice addition to the game.

Dude... what!? She has the exact same base model of every single female NEC and character. Basically, if she didn’t have fox ears and a tail I’m sure you would be fine with her model. I’m also sure that if she was male then you would be fine. Also, it’s just not hurting anyone, like at all. Almost everyone thinks she‘s a nice addition to the game.
Actually the only NPC sprite with tits hangin out but okay. But you are correct, I wouldnt care if it wasn't a furry!

Actually the only NPC sprite with tits hangin out but okay. But you are correct, I wouldnt care if it wasn't a furry!
The existence of anthropomorphic animal characters is neither controversial, nor weird, nor sexual. Please stop making this something it's not, especially if you're going to lead the discussion beyond PG-13 territory. That last part goes for everyone.

I wouldnt care if it wasn't a furry!

Then it's your problem, I can't see why people hate it that much. Now we should ban anthropomorph beast like creatures from fantasy settings because people are unconfortable with other people liking them. If people start to fantasize about other fantasy creatures then we should ban these too? Oh, wait!

Last edited:
(im not a racist) Don't you think that a light skin color would look better for a zoologist? Btw, golfist looks good with his skin color

The existence of anthropomorphic animal characters is neither controversial, nor weird, nor sexual. Please stop making this something it's not, especially if you're going to lead the discussion beyond PG-13 territory. That last part goes for everyone.

You may not think or pretend that it was not designed in a sexual manner, but IMO it clearly was. Other ppl are saying the same. If you dont believe me, go to /v/ or the /vg/ right now and see ppl talking about this.

The furry community is notorious known for this kind of depraved art.

You may not think or pretend that it was not designed in a sexual manner, but IMO it clearly was. Other ppl are saying the same. If you dont believe me, go to /v/ or the /vg/ right now and see ppl talking about this.

Ah yes. The arbiter of morality and all that is good in the world. 4chan.

Also gotta love the "more than one person is saying it so it must be true" angle.

Why are you so stressed out about this. What do you think is going to happen if we let people draw anthro animals?

Yea I'm also very excited for the bestiary if anyone has played pvz, they have an almanac and the descriptions were so funny and they were filled with puns, I know this is terraria but I can't wait to have a look through the bestiary every once in a while :D

Ah yes. The arbiter of morality and all that is good in the world. 4chan.

Also gotta love the "more than one person is saying it so it must be true" angle.

Why are you so stressed out about this. What do you think is going to happen if we let people draw anthro animals?

When it comes to art, It doesnt matter what's true, but rather how people perceives it. You can draw a boat, but if ppl says it's a house, it is a house. What matters is how you have drawn it. How you've communicated the message.

They're far from arbiters of morality, but i'm just pointing how ppl are perceiving it and this is what matters in art.

Why is everyone screaming about the Zoologist? Look at the Nurse! Or the Dryad? Or the Female Player? I think they're just mad she's a furry. Furries are wonderful people, and are just as valid as anyone else.
A few years ago they became the go-to punching bag that's cool to hate and now people hate them on sight because it's trendy among internet-brained people to do so rather than anything justifiable.

i think furry's are fine but a like sea lions. Are those considered furry? idk they are just adorable. yea there is nothing wrong with furry's they are just people that like animals with fur. I think.

Ah yes, it was designed to be sexual, of course. Keep in mind its Cenx's favorite, and she likely designed it.

Just let that sink into your brain for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom