Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

And NPC 's names will be translated into Russian from update 1.2, because in version 1.3, the names remained in English and only the names of the Innkeeper and Nologue Collector were translated?

I've actually been thinking of something. It has been a long lasting joke now that the female NPCs become upset and angry during a blood moon. So far, this has been shown only through dialogue, but now that the game has facial animations, can we expect to see this change in attitude in their facial expressions as well? If this is not in the game, then consider it a suggestion hehe.

I've actually been thinking of something. It has been a long lasting joke now that the female NPCs become upset and angry during a blood moon. So far, this has been shown only through dialogue, but now that the game has facial animations, can we expect to see this change in attitude in their facial expressions as well? If this is not in the game, then consider it a suggestion hehe.

Isn't that sexist? In all my time put into this game I honestly don't remember this being a part of it.

Isn't that sexist? In all my time put into this game I honestly don't remember this being a part of it.
What? This has been a feature in the game for many years now, as a reference to "that time of the month", female NPCs have unique dialogue during blood moons, where they become angry/upset. I honestly do not see how this is sexist, and has been in the game for a very long time (I may be wrong, but I remember seeing these dialogue screens since back to the 1.0 days).

What? This has been a feature in the game for many years now, as a reference to "that time of the month", female NPCs have unique dialogue during blood moons, where they become angry/upset. I honestly do not see how this is sexist, and has been in the game for a very long time (I may be wrong, but I remember seeing these dialogue screens since back to the 1.0 days).

Oh I absolutely believe you I just really don't remember it at all. Seems inappropriate to me but hey what do I know?

*Kills zoologist for her to add herself to the bestiary*

i'm pretty sure you just talk to the NPCs to add them to the bestiary... you don't need to kill them.

speaking of the zoologist, though, does anyone know what she was attacking with?

i tried, but for the life of me i couldn't figure out whether she was clawing at enemies, or beating them with something.

anyway, the zoologist is definitely gonna be my favorite NPC. :dryadhappy:

i'm pretty sure you just talk to the NPCs to add them to the bestiary... you don't need to kill them.

speaking of the zoologist, though, does anyone know what she was attacking with?

i tried, but for the life of me i couldn't figure out whether she was clawing at enemies, or beating them with something.

anyway, the zoologist is definitely gonna be my favorite NPC. :dryadhappy:
I think she was scratching them with her claws.

Back
Top Bottom